I hate cables!!!! Bluetooth stuff we have found.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
I hate cables!!!! Bluetooth stuff we have found.
« on: 11 Dec 2012, 06:52 pm »
I hate cables!!! PITA and so and so, I get all these email offers like everyone but take the time to check some out. I get one from CNET & RapidBuyR and they had a little Bluetooth receiver with mic and amp I guess as there is volume control. Its rechargeable via USB or AC (both cables included).
It was $23.99 and it works, works fine so far.....the iems they include are not have bad but you can use anything with a mini plug.....I just got it, it works great....thats really all I know so I'm just putting it out there if someone wants to investigate getting one.....
http://www.accessorypower.com/gogroove-bluesense-clp-bluetooth-clipon-receiver-p-2322.html

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: I hate cables!!!! Bluetooth stuff we have found.
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2012, 06:40 pm »
I have been using this for about 5 days and its working fine as far as the Bluetooth and sound. The volume rocker switch is not connecting with my Android stuff and the pause works sometimes but for $23 it proved to me that wireless is the way with portables. I walk a lot to keep the neuropathy in my legs at bay and I hate frigging cords. I'll grab the Phiaton 210NC soon and use it with my new holiday gift of an ipod nano.
 The Phiaton got great reviews and if this little cheapy one sounds this good the Phiaton should blow it away. I'll let you guys know.....