WTB: A rotating CD tower that Best Sound used to sell

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Years ago I bought a rotating CD tower (pictured) from Best Sound on Lindbergh, and now I'm looking for two more.

It stands 50" tall, 14.5 x 14.5 inches at the top, and has adjustable (tempered?) glass shelves.

I outgrew the tower a decade or more ago, and started assembling a large Boltz system.  Now I use the tower to display old cameras.

Let me know, please if you have one.  Can trade Amperex BB 12AX7s, a single section (pictured) of a Boltz CD rack, or pay cash.

If you happen to know who the manufacturer was, please let me know.  They have to show up somewhere, somehow.

Thanks!

Bob

vinyldavid

• Collectorious Giganticus
Re: WTB: A rotating CD tower that Best Sound used to sell
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2020, 04:44 am »
While I can't provide another CD rack, I do love those vintage cameras, especially the Agfas!  Do you shoot any?

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2020, 07:28 am »
When you say rotating, I think of that CD storage tower you plug-into the wall and push the button to make it revolve through the CDs.

Do they still make those?

electricbear

« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2020, 08:15 pm »
I don't remember the manufacturer but you could check out Venture Horizon.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2020, 06:25 pm »
While I can't provide another CD rack, I do love those vintage cameras, especially the Agfas!  Do you shoot any?
Since he won't brag on himself, I'll do it for him.  8) :icon_twisted:
He shoots and writes for Missouri S&T.
First time I met the man, was at Gateway International Raceway. He was shooting all the cars during an SCCA event.
My son was about 10 at the time. "Thunderbrick" hangs a high dollar Nikon around his neck and tells him "go take pictures of cars".   :o