Telarc Classical LPs for Sale, a Living Stereo, Randy Newman, too

kentj1948

have found some 1979-1982 Telarc Classical LPs pressed in Germany.  They are imprinted with "Imported Pressing" on the jacket.  They are in pristine condition.  They honestly do not appear to have ever been out of their inner sleeves. The titles are:

Berlioz, Symphony Fantastique, Maazel and the Cleveland Orchestra, DG10076, 
Ravel, Bolero/Daphnis and Chloe, Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony,  DG10052
Dvorak, Symphony number 9, Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony, DG10053
Bizet/Grieg, Carmen/Peer Gynt, Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony, DG10048
Tchaikovsky, Marche Slav/Glinka, Ruslan and Ludmila/Bordin, In the Steppes of Central Asia, Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony, DG10072

This is a Promo pressing, not imported, from 1983:  Pachelbel, Kanon/Tchaikovsky, Serenade for Strings, Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony, DG10080 (The jacket has a small tear at the top.)

I am asking $150 for all six albums.

But Wait!  There's more!

I have an equally pristine copy of Tchaikovsky, Piano Concerto No.1, Van Cliburn/Kondrashin, from 1957, LSC2252.  I think it is worth the same kind of money, so $25

And last, an unopened copy of Randy Newman's, Little Criminals from 1977.  Free with a  reasonable offer on the above music.  I have a box that will fit everything and really want to sell it all as a group.

I am not into vinyl and don't have a turntable.  I have examined these albums in very good light and can find nothing to note in terms of negatives.

I can email photos of the albums but I can't get photos to upload to AudioCircle.  PM me if you want to see photos.  Thanks for checking out my ad.