Klaus is THE man.

Vr3

Klaus is THE man.
« on: 22 May 2007, 02:26 am »
In the past 6 years I have been in this hobby, I have been around alot of brands.

I've seen ALOT of bad customer service and some really good ones. I've been around great companies - who have opened their factory to a forum, CEO's that traveled to gatherings and such.

And in one case, I have not come across a gentleman such as Klaus that would go to the edge for his customers. Just, wow...

I don't know what to tell you folks. I can't fully explain the situation.

But here is what I can tell you - if you want good customer service, a great product and want to deal with honest, good people... you need to call Klaus and buy something. Because, wow - just wow.

I don't even know what to tell you. I am pretty lucid right now.

Odyssey ROCKS.

Bigfish

Re: Klaus is THE man.
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2007, 02:35 am »
I second Vr3's emotion and opinion about Klaus and Odyssey! 

Ken

sirquack

• PorterPlex Cinema
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2007, 03:10 am »
I can relate, Klaus is a class act!  8)

St_PatGuy

« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2007, 03:19 am »
I'd like to echo everyone's sentiments.  Klaus has continued to impress me with his willingness to go the extra mile for the customer--not only to make sure we get a quality product, but to get a product we are happy with.  Can't wait for my next delivery!

Zero

« Reply #4 on: 22 May 2007, 03:35 am »
There are plenty of exceptional folk that help make hi-fi (and things in general) such a rich and rewarding experience.  It's not just about passion - it's about ethics and natural drive to do the right thing. Klaus has proven time and time again to live up to that golden rule - and for me, it just doesn't get any better then that.

Klaus - I can't wait to review the gear we discussed. Excited for sure!

mclsound

« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2007, 06:47 am »
here is a guy who knows nothing about me and listens to me go on about a 7.1system all of which started with "WORD OF MOUTH" and the purchase of a used HT-3.  I then purchased a used set o MONO-X/S.E.'s and also almost a set of regular Mono's untill Klaus had enough,seen that i was seriously going to build a 7.1 system out of Odyssey amps,as i said,so he says that i should own something special and better i might add than another USED set of amps,so he talked me into ordering a set of NEW MONO-X/SE,s for my mains.....excellent man to talk to,.....wesite,,who cares,its personal  with him!!