Ridge Street Audio Designs introduces itself to AudioCircle

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #100 on: 11 Dec 2003, 09:14 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
Quote from: Tsunami
Nope, the FedEx slackers scanned it in Asheville early this morning but didn't deliver it today.  I'm use to things taking an extra day to get out here. The cables are probably sitting on the truck next to a fruit cake right now just waiting to get warm in my system.
I checked Fed Ex tracking this morning(wed.), and that's what I read - Asheville arrival. Speaking of fruit cakes, heard on the news that Canada is inspecting all the fruit cakes entering the country.Their scanning equip ...
Mmmm, for a second there, I was sure the "fruitcake" was the UPS driver. :o This had me thinking "what sort of scanning equipment are those Canadians using on the poor fruitcake and where the hell are they checking in?" :o :o :o  True story! :wink: Regards, Robin

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #101 on: 11 Dec 2003, 06:14 pm »
Quote from: Robert C. Schult
As evidenced by how late at night Lonewolf (and satfrat for that matter) is logged in here many times, their feet won't even let them sleep!
Who say's I only log on at night ....... look out your window .......... it's daylight !  8) ...........:lol:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #102 on: 24 Dec 2003, 09:07 am »
Tsunami, Have the cables arrived ok ? :angel:
I see its been awhile since I shipped the Ridge Street cables out to Tsunami (Andy) ...... how's your audition going ? :)

BikeWNC

« Reply #103 on: 24 Dec 2003, 01:35 pm »
Chris, Do you EVER sleep?  I'll be wrapping up the audition in the next few days and then passing them along to MadDog.  I'll be very sorry to see them go.  I will write something up when I get a chance over the weekend.

Andy

lonewolfny42

« Reply #104 on: 24 Dec 2003, 03:20 pm »
Chris, Do you EVER sleep?

Sleep ??????... Naaaaa, too busy to do that !! :lol:  Looking forward to your review Andy ....... Merry Xmas to All !!! :xmas: :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :dance:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas: :xmas:  :xmas:  :dance:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas: :dance:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Mad DOg

« Reply #105 on: 25 Dec 2003, 08:08 pm »
Chris, Do you EVER sleep?  I'll be wrapping up the audition in the next few days and then passing them along to MadDog...

Cool beans!!! And my P-Tech DAC currently being upgraded to Level 2 by Modwright will be on its way back to me starting tomorrow!  :thumb:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #106 on: 5 Jan 2004, 03:09 pm »
Hey Mad DOg , Happy New Year !! Have you received the RS cable package yet ? How's the P-Tech DAC sound now with the L-2  upgrades ?  :)

Mad DOg

« Reply #107 on: 5 Jan 2004, 03:48 pm »
Hey Mad DOg , Happy New Year !! Have you received the RS cable package yet ? How's the P-Tech DAC sound now with the L-2  upgrades ?  :)

hi lonewolfny42,

HNY2U2!!! RS cables aren't due to show up till Wed...UPS is late w/ my PT L2 DAC...it's still on the truck :(...but should be delivered today. :) will let you know what i think of it...

BikeWNC

« Reply #108 on: 5 Jan 2004, 04:03 pm »
I owe Robert a review of the audition pack and will get on it soon.  Have had a busy holiday period but all family and guests have now gone home.   :thankyou:

I spent the past week catching up on some much needed rest.  So I'm ready to get back to business. :beer:

Andy

lonewolfny42

« Reply #109 on: 17 Jan 2004, 07:35 pm »
Robert, Just a quick note to say thanks, my cable order arrived in fine shape. And with the other equipement I received this week - I'm in Heaven :lol: .Excellent  craftmanship and.... I'm "Dance'in Again" :dance:  !!!  THANK YOU !!! :dance:  :hyper:  :dance: :hyper:  :dance:  :hyper:  :dance: :hyper:  :dance:  :hyper:  :dance:  :hyper:  :dance:  :hyper:  :dance:...guess i'm a little excited...

Psychicanimal

« Reply #110 on: 17 Jan 2004, 07:38 pm »
Maybe Chuckie will end up buying a few sets of Poiema's... :?