Cool weather coming.........

beemer

Cool weather coming.........
« on: 10 Oct 2007, 12:41 am »
.......time to out the toob amps and the Class A solid state for some warmth in New England.

LOL this forum has rigor mortis......that's what sux about New England.....to many dour cheepskate yankee pilgrims.   :lol:

Let's see if THAT statement may get 'em to come out of the woodwork!  :nono:

Me, I've been having too much fun. Loving my Pipedream line arrays, enjoying the Infinity IRS-Betas in the bedroom system. Finding records and prerecorded reel tape.

Best,

Paul  :green:

EthanH

Re: Cool weather coming.........
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2007, 01:28 am »
Yeah, I just moved here and have to say its pretty damn chilly for mid-October.  I used to ski in NH and just hope it doesn't get as cold in Boston as it does in Conway.  I don't think I could ever get used to that. 

Sort of kicking myself for not getting football tickets from my school for a pre-November game :duh:.

BostonHighEnd

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2007, 04:56 pm »
Well Denver is looking to be much nicer (low 70s). Anyone going to RMAF?

I'm new to the board (this is my first post), and was wondering myself if it was dead or moved to the yahoo mailing list.

Regards,
Patrick

P.S. Conway is generally colder.

sts9fan

« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2007, 05:05 pm »
Oh its dead

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2007, 06:53 pm »
Things have been weird around upper New York as well. Up till today, we were playing football games last week in temperatures in the mid to high 80's. We broke a record this week at 87 degrees. FOR MID NOVEMBER  :scratch:. My air conditioner has been running both at home and at the shop. With 4 pair of large tube amps running, it would get pretty toasty in there.
 Today we are at 47 degrees and I had the heat on in the shop today.