$1 Home Audition Program (for US market only)

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
$1 Home Audition Program (for US market only)
« on: 30 May 2007, 10:37 am »
We will be offering $1 home audition program starting from June 15 (official start date is July 1st) and last until September 30. If the program is very successful, we'll extend it.

For $1, we'll cover shipping to and from your home and let you audition the following items over a weekend:
1) IA-7 V2 or
2) P-8 or
3) A pair of Ref 9V2 or
4) AVP-16

If you want to audition more than 1 item (a pair of Ref 9 V2 count as ONE) above, you have to pay additional $25 per item.

To qualify for this program, you have to contact any one of our Premier Dealer listed on http://www.nuforce.com/dealers-usa.htm.  If there is no dealer near your home, contact the nearest dealer within your state (or the nearest state).

Note: Your waiting time for the audition will vary depending on the requests that we receive.
« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2007, 08:29 pm by nuforce-jason »

bushbison

Re: $1 Home Audition Program (for US market only)
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jun 2007, 12:40 pm »
pm sent

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jun 2007, 10:13 pm »
As a reminder, the audition program will only start after July 1st, when we have prepared enough amps with V2 boards.  You can only get on the audition queue by requesting it from a Premier Dealer listed on our website.

DZetye

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jun 2007, 02:49 pm »
Jason, I set you a pm.  I wanted to know how the shipping is handled?

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #4 on: 6 Jun 2007, 01:19 pm »
Good question. We cover FedEx ground shipping both ways. You'll use the return shipping label but have to drop off the package at FedEx location. Can't call for pick up because it will cost extra.

We are very confident with V2 that once you hear it, you will want to buy it.

fly_fish_nz

« Reply #5 on: 8 Jun 2007, 05:23 pm »
Hi Jason,

Any input you can give on the performance of the integrated V2 versus 9V2 and 9SE V2?  After reading the heady reviews of Nuforce mono's I would like to give them a try, but would prefer to find similar performance in an integrated.  Unfortunately reviews of the original integrated were somewhat harder to find or didn't seem so exuberant as for the mono's.

Best,

C. 

DZetye

« Reply #6 on: 8 Jun 2007, 08:22 pm »
I was kind of wondering the same thing.  Also, how the V2 integrated compares with the old model 9's?

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #7 on: 9 Jun 2007, 06:00 am »
They all uses the same V2 board.
IA-7 V2 - very costly to make and we rather that you don't know about it  :wink:.  85% (or more) of the performanhce of P8 + Ref 9 V2.  BUT, it has limited power: 100W x 2.  So, you pay much lower price because of the compromised performance in an integrated amp, lack of upgrade path, and we really cut our margin to the bone to attract entry level Nuforce customers so hopefully one day you'll consider other products.

All consumer companies use similar marketing technique and product positioning. Nikon has D200, D80, D40X, etc all based on the same platform. We all know we pay a premium for top of the line product (I bought D200 because I can afford the extra premium and I am a sucker  :lol:).  The more you go up the performance curve of Porsche 911 line, the more premium you have to pay.

But customers are not cow for milking. We need to justify the performance and benefit. So for 9SE, we charge less for the upgrade and offer 5 year warranty instead of 3.  If you consider the 10 year ownership of Nuforce, assuming typical audiophile will trade equipment 3 or 4 times (during the period), the long term cost of ownership is much lower when technology upgrade is taken into consideration.

fly_fish_nz

« Reply #8 on: 12 Jun 2007, 08:39 pm »
Thanks Jason - just the sort of information I was looking for.