My Experience with Mike's Customer Service

redcoat28

My Experience with Mike's Customer Service
« on: 24 Mar 2018, 03:11 am »
I want to start off by saying that I do not usually post to forums.  Nonetheless, I felt it important to point out the excellent customer service that I have received from Mike over the years.  As background, I own Mike’s Superstream, Purestream, and I am waiting on a Purepower SE as well.  I can say without hesitation that Mike has always been very quick to respond to any questions that I have and has gone out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied.

A very good example of this is when I purchased some Weiss opamps from Mike and decided to install them myself into my Purestream.  Mike was extremely helpful in sending pictures and detailed instructions on how to install the opamps properly.  Despite this, during the course of my installation, I accidentally broke one of the wires that connected the XLR output to the main board and rendered my Purestream unusable.  I informed Mike of what had happened and he indicated that he would fix it and send it back to me.  Given that it was my poor installation skills that caused the problem, I fully expected that Mike might charge me for the repair.  However, I received my Purestream back from Mike completely repaired and without charge.

Needless to say, I thought that this was excellent service and certainly indicated to me that Mike stands behind his products and his customers.  All too often, we hear about negative customer service experiences with manufacturers and I think it is important to point out the positive ones as well.  Thanks Mike.       

bavmike

Re: My Experience with Mike's Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2018, 03:03 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! Can't wait to hear your impressions of my Purepower SE!

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2018, 07:31 pm »
This amp purchase is my first transaction with Mike and I would do it again anytime.  Just following the Audiocircle interactions has been a blast.  Mike has answered all my offline queries as well as those brought up in the forum.  And best of all...............
I JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION!!!  OOH!  OOH OOH!!

arthurli

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2018, 12:36 am »
I got 4 SE amps yesterday in good shape,
DHL did a good job to ship me(Hong Kong) in 3 days

raddar

« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2018, 06:00 pm »

Me too :thumb: can't wait to listen to the amp

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2018, 06:16 pm »
Glynnw and arthurli, do you know what lot you are in?
Thanks,
Jeff

Carl V

« Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2018, 09:12 pm »
I was in Lot #3
DHL is scheduled to deliver mine Thursday
Midwest of USA.

Likewise Mike has always been both informative
& congenial in all our dealings....i.e., many upgrades.

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2018, 11:14 pm »
I want to start off by saying that I do not usually post to forums.  Nonetheless, I felt it important to point out the excellent customer service that I have received from Mike over the years.  As background, I own Mike’s Superstream, Purestream, and I am waiting on a Purepower SE as well.  I can say without hesitation that Mike has always been very quick to respond to any questions that I have and has gone out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied.

A very good example of this is when I purchased some Weiss opamps from Mike and decided to install them myself into my Purestream.  Mike was extremely helpful in sending pictures and detailed instructions on how to install the opamps properly.  Despite this, during the course of my installation, I accidentally broke one of the wires that connected the XLR output to the main board and rendered my Purestream unusable.  I informed Mike of what had happened and he indicated that he would fix it and send it back to me.  Given that it was my poor installation skills that caused the problem, I fully expected that Mike might charge me for the repair.  However, I received my Purestream back from Mike completely repaired and without charge.

Needless to say, I thought that this was excellent service and certainly indicated to me that Mike stands behind his products and his customers.  All too often, we hear about negative customer service experiences with manufacturers and I think it is important to point out the positive ones as well.  Thanks Mike.       

Welcome!

Carl V

« Reply #8 on: 17 Apr 2018, 11:24 pm »
oh yeah....welcome

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #9 on: 18 Apr 2018, 02:50 am »
Lot 1

spence

« Reply #10 on: 18 Apr 2018, 10:54 am »
I got my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, but the DHL website won't accept my waybill number when I use the 'On Demand Delivery' feature on the site. Has anyone else experienced this? It says you don't have to sign up to use that feature. Maybe DHL is like FedEx, where the info doesn't show up on the site until it reaches it's first destination.

2gumby2

« Reply #11 on: 18 Apr 2018, 02:14 pm »
I got my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, but the DHL website won't accept my waybill number when I use the 'On Demand Delivery' feature on the site. Has anyone else experienced this? It says you don't have to sign up to use that feature. Maybe DHL is like FedEx, where the info doesn't show up on the site until it reaches it's first destination.
I'm having the same problem. I need to ensure that it has "no signature required" since I will not be at home during the day.

spence

« Reply #12 on: 18 Apr 2018, 02:37 pm »
I'm with you 2gumby2, I won't be home either and need to do the same.

bavmike

« Reply #13 on: 18 Apr 2018, 03:28 pm »
Hi Guys,

If you got emailed tracking numbers that just means I generated the waybill. All amps I generated waybills for so far will ship either today or Friday. Once your amp actually ships you’ll be able to change the delivery options.  By Friday I’ll have only 24 amps left to ship from Lot 1-6. Mostly black. The black panels I’m missing are ready. I decided to just finish up all the amps I have cases for before going to get them.

spence

« Reply #14 on: 18 Apr 2018, 03:31 pm »
Thanks Mike, that explains it!

bavmike

« Reply #15 on: 18 Apr 2018, 08:36 pm »
This amp purchase is my first transaction with Mike and I would do it again anytime.  Just following the Audiocircle interactions has been a blast.  Mike has answered all my offline queries as well as those brought up in the forum.  And best of all...............

You got one of the only silver standards with dark etching. Heading to drop off at DHL in 1 hour.

bavmike

« Reply #16 on: 18 Apr 2018, 08:43 pm »
Hifiveharry’s black standard with silver heatsinks. Shipping today:

bavmike

« Reply #17 on: 18 Apr 2018, 08:45 pm »
Nikola’s grey on black SE. shipping today:

bavmike

« Reply #18 on: 18 Apr 2018, 09:00 pm »
Thanks Mike, that explains it!

Your silver standard shipping today:

spence

« Reply #19 on: 18 Apr 2018, 09:59 pm »
Looks really nice Mike, I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to using it. My SP Tech speakers will breathe a little easier.