Owners Audition list.

Deanster

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #260 on: 16 Dec 2011, 06:36 am »
AudioCircle newbie looking for a kind Songtower owner in the Seattle area who would be willing to let me listen for a half hour or so - I'm trying to decide between SongTowers and the very nice Definitive Mythos ST's I auditioned today.

Many thanks, and I'd be more than happy to bring the tasty beverage of your choice as a host gift.  :green:

Saturn94

« Reply #261 on: 17 Dec 2011, 05:42 pm »
AudioCircle newbie looking for a kind Songtower owner in the Seattle area who would be willing to let me listen for a half hour or so - I'm trying to decide between SongTowers and the very nice Definitive Mythos ST's I auditioned today.

Many thanks, and I'd be more than happy to bring the tasty beverage of your choice as a host gift.  :green:

You can also call Jim Salk and he would be happy to see if a nearby owner can offer an audition.

yveletnik

« Reply #262 on: 21 Dec 2011, 07:32 am »
Does anybody have a pair of SongTowers in Chicago area I can listen to?

Thanks in advance

yveletnik

« Reply #263 on: 22 Dec 2011, 06:32 am »
I just got my SongTowers with OW4. I am in Naperville, a south-west Chicago suburb. PM for listening.
Art

I'm trying to send you an pm but for some reason it doesnt show your profile 4 me. Could I listen to your STs? Please meil me @ yura_vel@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

Art_Chicago

« Reply #264 on: 22 Dec 2011, 03:42 pm »
I'm trying to send you an pm but for some reason it doesnt show your profile 4 me. Could I listen to your STs? Please meil me @ yura_vel@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

Email sent  :thumb:

Big Red Machine

« Reply #265 on: 4 Jan 2012, 08:25 pm »
I'll be in Greenwood, SC Monday and Tuesday next week if anyone needs me to come over and bash their system! :green:

Austin08

« Reply #266 on: 5 Jan 2012, 02:46 am »
I would love to have a chance to listen to the Salk Veracity ht3. I am unable to decide between a used pair of wilson sophia and the ht3. I am very greatfull if you let me come over your house for an audition. I am living in PA, Thanks, Quan
« Last Edit: 15 May 2012, 06:59 am by Austin08 »

jsalk

« Reply #267 on: 5 Jan 2012, 07:55 pm »
I would love to have a chance to listen to the Salk Veracity ht3. I am unable to decide between a used pair of wilson sophia and the ht3. I am very greatfull if you let me come over your house for an audition. I am living in Horsham, PA (30 miles north Philly). My email address is qhnguyen1074@gmail.com. Thanks,  Quan

Quan -

If no one responds, I may know someone who might be able to help you out.  PM me if you don't get a response in a few days.

Thanks,

- Jim

abongiov

« Reply #268 on: 16 Jan 2012, 02:18 pm »
Hi,

Is anyone available to let me audition Songtowers (dome tweeter version) in the great Atlanta area ?
I am in Alpharetta.

Thanks

Bigfishhk

« Reply #269 on: 13 Feb 2012, 09:39 pm »
Hello
are there any song tower owners in NYC area with tube pre amp and SS amp? I would be grateful to hear the set up as I'm considering (AVA) hybrid tube pre amp and SS amp. I already have Song towers running with solid state int. amp.

many thanks
tom

kip_

« Reply #270 on: 17 Feb 2012, 02:47 pm »
Any Salk owners in North Alabama/Middle Tennessee? I'm not in the speaker market but I've always wanted to hear a pair...

Frans

• Has anyone seen my last marble?
« Reply #271 on: 28 Mar 2012, 08:35 pm »
Looking for a SongTower audition in the greater Seattle area.

This is for a good friend who is interested in getting into the hobby! I'm tired of not having heard them myself either! :-) 

We're going to audition several other speakers for reference purposes first. The journey begins!
« Last Edit: 28 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm by Frans »

dakulis

« Reply #272 on: 4 Apr 2012, 05:38 pm »
Fran,

I have a pair of HT2-TLs in Spokane.  I started towards the Songtowers and a great deal came up and Jim helped make it happen.  So, I can offer a listen anytime.  Dave

Frans

• Has anyone seen my last marble?
« Reply #273 on: 26 Apr 2012, 06:43 pm »
We'll keep that in mind if we make it over to Spokane!

grantc79

« Reply #274 on: 8 May 2012, 02:47 am »
* 25 minutes north of New Orleans, LA

* HT3, HTC, 15" Salk Rythmic Sub with custom flat cut ebony veneer

* 5 channel home theater with Emotiva XPA-5 powering front stage

* grantc79@gmail.com

vermont99

« Reply #275 on: 15 May 2012, 09:06 pm »
30 minutes East of Roanoke VA.

HT-3 first set with the RAAL Tweeter, HTC