Help with identifying Khartago upgrades?

robbiesurp

Help with identifying Khartago upgrades?
« on: 16 Jun 2020, 03:46 pm »
I have a pair of Khartago mono blocks (serial # 3495,3496) that were were built in 2009. When I purchased them from Klaus, he mentioned that they had SE boards and marked them as special monos on the back plate. I don’t have a receipt and I’m not sure if they have any upgrades beyond the stock Khartago. Is there any way to tell from these pics if the specs are different from the stock Khartago? I’ve got them up for sale, but I keep getting questions about the specs of these vs. stock.

The amps sound incredible and have performed flawlessly with every speaker that I’ve had. I need to sell them because of a move to a smaller space.

I’ve sent a message to Klaus but haven’t heard back. I know it’s best to call him at night but I don’t want to waste his time.

Thanks for any help

Brettio

Re: Help with identifying Khartago upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2020, 02:57 am »
Any updates on the amps?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2020, 05:17 am »
The Groneberg cables was an extra some time ago if I remember well.

robbiesurp

« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2020, 01:51 pm »
Thanks for the info FullRange! Much appreciated

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2020, 09:19 pm »
It's an older Mono Extreme  edition....upgraded WBT posts and Nichicon caps on board............regular cables,  not upgraded.....in today's ranking of all amps more of a basic version........but hey,  if it works and sounds good,  it's still an unbelievable bargain in today's market.............

robbiesurp

« Reply #5 on: 1 Jul 2020, 02:05 pm »
Thanks Klaus! These amps have performed flawlessly over the time I’ve owned them. Super quiet and and I’ve never heard them strain with any speaker I’ve owned.