can you get hovland caps instead of solen caps in the salk

RIKMEISTER

HT3 speakers.  does anyone know.

jermmd

« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2006, 04:55 am »
Money talks. My guess is you can get whatever you want if you're willing to pay (and wait).

jsalk

Re: can you get hovland caps instead of solen caps in the sa
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jan 2006, 12:55 pm »
Rikmeister -

Quote from: RIKMEISTER
HT3 speakers.  does anyone know.

Our speakers are custom made.  You can have anything you want...Hovland included.  You simply pay the increased cost.

- Jim

RIKMEISTER

thanks for replying jim. i am 99% percent sure i will buy
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jan 2006, 01:35 am »
your speakers now.  i am not only  impressed by the quality of the speakers but at how prompt you get an answer to a question.  thanks again.

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan 2006, 01:47 am »
Rikmeister -

Thanks.  I'll do my best to build the speakers you can be proud of.

- Jim

RIKMEISTER

jim you might want to visit www.avsforum.com someone is
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan 2006, 04:12 am »
complaining the emailed you and did not get a reply.  but i cannot believe that since you seem to answer all here in minutes.  just so you know.  you have a rather large following even there disputing the person. although if he has verizon it could be the spam blocker.  it does it to me and i have it.

jsalk

Re: jim you might want to visit www.avsforum.com someone i
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jan 2006, 04:56 am »
rimeister -

Quote from: RIKMEISTER
complaining the emailed you and did not get a reply.  but i cannot believe that since you seem to answer all here in minutes.  just so you know.  you have a rather large following even there disputing the person. although if he has verizon it could be the spam blocker.  it does it to me and i have it.

Just so you know, you probably missed his last comment.  He did PM me on AVS forum and I answered his message in detail within an hour.  So he is now happy.  

I actually responded to him the day he emailed me.  But my reply must have been trapped by a spam blocking routine.  Not much I can do about that.  But he is happy now and all's well that ends well.

- Jim