COMPLETED: Cherry Amps and MORE! November sale.... (Stone MEGA review)

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Steven Stone, one of the most respected audio equipment reviewers of all time, has reviewed our Stereo MEGAschino Cherry Amplifier for Home Theater Review. Here are some quotes....

“....what's inside the MEGAschino is where the magic is.”

“Imaging, especially lateral imaging, has a level of definition that is as good as I've ever heard.”

“....the Pass Labs X150.3 had more hiss from the Spatial X-2 prototypes than the MEGAschino....”

“....the MEGAschino is definitely the most uncolored power amplifier I've ever heard. That doesn't mean it sounds sterile or lacking in complexity. No, what you get is music--straight, with no chaser, as Thelonious Monk would say.”

Read the full review HERE:
https://hometheaterreview.com/digital-amplifier-company-megaschino-power-amplifier-reviewed/

To celebrate, we are having a November Sale! Subscribe to our newsletter to find out more:
https://bit.ly/2FdSR7K

We are offering demos of DAC DACs, amps, and even the Steven Stone review MEGA!  New hardware is also available, including the new 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HS and new HSV*!

Thanks.

-Tommy O

* The 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HSV is a very unique DAC and features a natural feeling analog potentiometer that controls digital attenuation. This preserves the ultra-short analog signal path of the DAC DAC while allowing precise volume control. This DAC is especially suited for systems with a fixed volume digital source (such as a CD transport) to drive the amplifiers directly.
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019, 09:04 pm by AmpDesigner333 »

ServerAdmin

Re: Cherry Amps and MORE! November sale.... (Stone MEGA review)
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2018, 05:42 am »
You have to provide pricing for ads.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2018, 04:59 pm »
For the DAC DAC 1 TL/HS, list price was $1290, but it will be lowered to $990 to accommodate the new 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HS at the same list price as the original DAC DAC 1.

The sale price for DAC DAC 1 TL/HS is $590!

Prices on DAC DAC 2 HS/HSV to follow....

« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2018, 02:57 am by AmpDesigner333 »

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #3 on: 7 Nov 2018, 02:53 am »
NEW Stereo Classic Cherry list price is $3900.  November sale price is $1900!  Free shipping to continental US.

Features and Specifications:
  • Amazing Sound Quality — Musical, Dynamic, Accurate, Ultra Fast Transient Response, Superior Low Level Detail
  • <5mV DC Output Offset
  • Super Low Noise — 116dB SNR
  • 0.045Ω Output Impedance (1kHz)
  • Super Low Distortion — 0.005% THD+N (1kHz), 0.006% IMD @ 10W
  • 1Hz to 60kHz Frequency Response
  • "Deep Knee" THD curve — 0.009% THD+N at half power
  • Remote Standby Control (via 2.5mm DC jack)
  • Wideband Purity — 0.009% THD+N (20Hz to 20kHz) @ 10W
  • Bullet-Proof Protection — Thermal, Current, Auto-Recovery, etc.
  • High Power — 390Wpc into 8Ω, 600Wpc into 4Ω
  • Quiet ON/OFF
  • Bridgeable for Massive Power — 1200W into 8Ω
  • 17.0" x 14.3" x 4.6"
  • Large 750W Toroid Transformer
  • 39 lb
  • 27.4dB Gain
  • 120VAC mains

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #4 on: 7 Nov 2018, 06:31 pm »
Steven Stone, one of the most respected audio equipment reviewers of all time, has reviewed our Stereo MEGAschino Cherry Amplifier for Home Theater Review. Here are some quotes....

“....what's inside the MEGAschino is where the magic is.”

“Imaging, especially lateral imaging, has a level of definition that is as good as I've ever heard.”

“....the Pass Labs X150.3 had more hiss from the Spatial X-2 prototypes than the MEGAschino....”

“....the MEGAschino is definitely the most uncolored power amplifier I've ever heard. That doesn't mean it sounds sterile or lacking in complexity. No, what you get is music--straight, with no chaser, as Thelonious Monk would say.”

Read the full review HERE:
https://hometheaterreview.com/digital-amplifier-company-megaschino-power-amplifier-reviewed/

To celebrate, we are having a November Sale! Subscribe to our newsletter to find out more:
https://bit.ly/2FdSR7K

We are offering demos of DAC DACs, amps, and even the Steven Stone review MEGA!  New hardware is also available, including the new 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HS and new HSV*!

Thanks.

-Tommy O

* The 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HSV is a very unique DAC and features a natural feeling analog potentiometer that controls digital attenuation. This preserves the ultra-short analog signal path of the DAC DAC while allowing precise volume control. This DAC is especially suited for systems with a fixed volume digital source (such as a CD transport) to drive the amplifiers directly.

If you didn't sign up for our newsletter on time, but you'd still like to see the price list, please request at Support@DigitalAmp.com.  Thanks.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #5 on: 7 Nov 2018, 06:38 pm »

Cherry USB, our preimum USB-to-SPDIF converter, list price $390, November Sale price $270!

Azh

« Reply #6 on: 9 Nov 2018, 02:20 pm »
Hello, I'm new here and I am reading a lot of good things about DAC DAC. It might fit well in my system, which I try to evolve towards ever more resolving, within musicality. I tried to suscribe for the newsletter and I sent an email yesterday, but I'm not sure wheter they arrived and I'm too curious: Could someone who already received it sent me the newsletter with the november sale? Best regards!

doctorcilantro

« Reply #7 on: 26 Nov 2018, 04:09 pm »
Glad to be on board team cherry. These guys have great customer service. Can't wait to check these golden cherries out!