tdangelo

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« on: 26 Nov 2003, 03:40 pm »
any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

wshuff

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2003, 04:27 pm »
You actually have a local dealer.  He went by Joeman and used to post on Harmonic Discord, but I haven't seen him on this site.  Here's a link:

http://www.goodidea.net/

meilankev

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2003, 05:40 pm »
If JoeMan is no longer an option (or even if he is), you are welcome to come by my home and hear my system.  I have RM40s (w/ TRT upgraded caps).  Bring all the music and gear you like - we'll make a day of it!

Kevin

C Johnson

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2003, 03:47 am »
I'm in Winter Park and have a pair of RM40's with 626 center channel that I ordered from John Cassler you are welcome to listen to.  Also, one of my friends was so impressed he bought a pair of 626's from Cassler.  He's in Tuscawilla (Orlando) and I'm sure he'd offer a listen.   If you're interested, send me a PM.

Cassler also told me there is a guy in Tampa that has a pair of RM40's that I spoke to and was very accomodating if I wanted to audition, but I never hooked up with him.  I'm sure I could find his name if you're in the Tampa area and you could give him a call.

Corbin Johnson

tdangelo

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2003, 05:09 am »
Thanks guys - Joe was able to let me audition some RM40's today.  Funny thing - he lives about 2 min. away - didn't even know it, hehe...

Thanks for the offers!

Tony

ekovalsky

VMPS Dealers in Florida
« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2003, 06:06 am »
Hope you liked them  :lol: