Has anyone had dealings/sales with John Casler??

ABlakeG

« Reply #20 on: 13 Nov 2003, 11:28 pm »
I am very satisfied with my dealings with Mr Casler, he is good people. I bought an amp from him and almost bought speakers from him, but I went a different direction on my own accord. I would recommend him very highly.

Blake

wshuff

« Reply #21 on: 14 Nov 2003, 05:40 am »
If the speakers are very large, I would absolutely insist that the deal include John personally carrying the speakers into your room and placing them to your satisfaction.  If you need to move furniture, or just want to rearrange a room, I'd make that part of the deal too.  With the possible exception of that $1,000,000.00 Kharma system that shows up every now and then, I don't think many speakers could slow John down much.   :lol:

C Johnson

« Reply #22 on: 14 Nov 2003, 06:22 am »
John was great in helping me make my selection and following through on the sale.  I called some references he gave me before buying and they all checked out A+, but I guess you already get that point from the other replys.

Corbin Johnson

Mad DOg

« Reply #23 on: 16 Nov 2003, 12:47 am »
while i haven't purchased anything from john yet, i do know he is a good guy...i've been over to his place numerous times and he's been over to my place numerous times...each time he's been over, i haven't discovered anything missing from my audio sytem...;)

John Casler

« Reply #24 on: 16 Nov 2003, 01:51 am »
Quote from: Mad DOg
while i haven't purchased anything from john yet, i do know he is a good guy...i've been over to his place numerous times and he's been over to my place numerous times...each time he's been over, i haven't discovered anything missing from my audio sytem...;)

According to SADono its not what I take when I leave, but what I leave when I leave :oops:  :lol:  :lol:

Sa-dono

« Reply #25 on: 16 Nov 2003, 07:22 am »
Quote from: John Casler

According to SADono its not what I take when I leave, but what I leave when I leave :oops:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah..watch out for Casler and his sweat spots. You might even want to invest in one of those plastic coverings for your couch if you have him over :P Also, remind him to put on his deodorant and Depends :jester:

And as to the original poster...don't trust John..he's a complete ahole!! :x He also secretly loves Bose speakers :o Oh wait a minute..that's another John :mrgreen: This John is a great guy..so send money his way already if you haven't :D

cametz

Undeadpaladin
« Reply #26 on: 18 Nov 2003, 01:42 am »
A good choice with John C. He is very knowledgeable and will to help you. But I'm repeating myself.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=5167&highlight=

but who's this Brian.

Dmason

John
« Reply #27 on: 18 Nov 2003, 02:30 am »
John and I had a running conversation for three days last week, and the result is now I actually WANT to go to LA, even if it is just to audition the 626R's. He seems very, very cool. Especially considering where he is.....huh, John?