New ACI Website is Up

Mike Dzurko

New ACI Website is Up
« on: 2 Oct 2004, 02:54 pm »
As of 5:32 last night (Friday the 1st) we lit up the new website.  This was a HUGE project completed by Brenda. My hat is off to her. Over the coming months we'll be going page by page to update text and pictures.

I'd love to have you submit suggestions, tell us if something isn't working, tell us if you see an error.  You can post here or feel free to send me an email. Thanks!

thedeskE

• http://www.thedeske.com
New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2004, 06:07 pm »
Nice work Brenda! Getting Better

More photos of the speakers is my first thought.

In addition to the gallery page -
It would be nice to see gallery pics of each model right in it's spec page or even on it's front page (t nails) instead of having to click to a main gallery and then a model.

E

Rich Carlson

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2004, 06:35 pm »
Looks great!  Nice job, Brenda -- having built and revised my department's web site, I know how much work this is.  I look forward to seeing the gallery as it develops.
Rich

Harry P

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2004, 02:33 pm »
Very nice. Seems much more intuitive to find things with the new site. Good job!

Brenda@ACI

• http://www.audioc.com
New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #4 on: 5 Oct 2004, 05:58 pm »
Thanks everyone for your nice comments and emails! Glad you like the new web. :)

Feel free to send your comments & suggestions as they come up...

Cheers,
Brenda

nathanm

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #5 on: 5 Oct 2004, 06:33 pm »
A few pictures of the showroom would be cool.  From the looks of the thumbnail it seems pretty swank. :)

Mike Dzurko

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #6 on: 6 Oct 2004, 01:15 am »
Quote from: nathanm
A few pictures of the showroom would be cool.  From the looks of the thumbnail it seems pretty swank. :)

Nathan:

Swank it is . . . we'll work on the pics. Thanks for the push :)

hectic1

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2004, 01:03 am »
Mike,

The new site is a HUGE upgrade from the old site...much more user/buyer friendly. ;)

Do you have any reviews on the Talisman anywhere? I have searched but I couldn't find any...

Thanks!

Mike Dzurko

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #8 on: 12 Oct 2004, 03:15 pm »
Quote from: hectic1
Mike,

The new site is a HUGE upgrade from the old site...much more user/buyer friendly. ;)

Do you have any reviews on the Talisman anywhere? I have searched but I couldn't find any...

Thanks!

Bob:

The credit goes to Brenda, she has done a terrific job. No formal reviews on the Talisman as we've never sent a pair out for review. We probably won't now that we're doing them as custom. There's a pretty good customer mini-review at the top of this page:
http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci1/custquotes.htm

How's married life treating you?

hectic1

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #9 on: 13 Oct 2004, 03:04 am »
Married life is good...thanks for asking! :)

I might have to get in the car one of these days and make the trip up...I would love to hear either the Talisman or the Jaguar's...I emailed a local guys with the Jag's in hopes that I could give them a listen.

Good to see you getting some GREAT reviews on the Maestro on HTF...it's well deserved from what I understand! 8)

Mike Dzurko

New ACI Website is Up
« Reply #10 on: 13 Oct 2004, 07:34 pm »
Quote from: hectic1
Married life is good...thanks for asking! :)

I might have to get in the car one of these days and make the trip up...I would love to hear either the Talisman or the Jaguar's...I emailed a local guys with the Jag's in hopes that I could give them a listen.

Good to see you getting some GREAT reviews on the Maestro on HTF...it's well deserved from what I understand! 8)

Thanks Bob!

I hope you do get a chance to hear Eric's Jag-LFM setup. I think he is fairly close to you. And, it would be great to have you up here sometime. Just so you know, now that the Jag-LFMs and Talismans are only available "custom" we don't have them in the showroom anymore.  Lots of other speakers to hear though.