Titan and Force Owners Please Read

Mike Dzurko

« on: 14 Sep 2004, 11:06 pm »
Titan and Force owners may qualify for special "trade up" pricing on the mighty Maestro.

For more info email: sales@audioc.com
type "Maestro" in the message.

Harry P

« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2004, 08:19 pm »
All I can say is SWEET! Thanks MD, now I need to start budgeting QUICK!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2004, 11:21 pm »
Harry:

I've missed seeing or rather reading you around the forums. Glad you're back. Yep, count your coins, the Maestro is just what the Dr. ordered for your HT.

Harry P

« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2004, 12:53 pm »
Mike I don't know how much time I'll have to be around, but will drop in when time permits. BTW, I LOVE the Protege and Protege V setup! The Maestro will likely be the bottom end ticket. Need to get the onwall emeralds next through. Thanks for great stuff as always!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2004, 01:50 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Mike I don't know how much time I'll have to be around, but will drop in when time permits. BTW, I LOVE the Protege and Protege V setup! The Maestro will likely be the bottom end ticket. Need to get the onwall emeralds next through. Thanks for great stuff as always!

Harry

I knew you'd like the Protege series. It really means something coming from as seasoned a listener as yourself. I know your priorities for tonality and didn't you mention something like "musical correctness"? I know you were a bit sceptical about the idea of using a speaker that "only got to 75Hz" but it works doesn't it :) Stop by whenever you can and be sure to register in the October drawing. Maybe you cn win one of those pairs of Emerald On Walls!

Harry P

« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2004, 02:46 pm »
I had my doubts about using the 80Hz crossover point as you suggested. I've always heard you should crossover a least an octave below the cutoff point of the main speakers. But, as usual, your were right on this one! The transition from my stacked pair of Force to the Proteges across the front is absolutely perfect. Now I just need to get a Maestro so I can move the two Force back to my two-channel system with the Sapphires, and of course the two pair of on wall Emeralds to replace my junk sides and rears. Hey Mike, if I buy those on walls now and then win that pair can I send one pair back or what? (I'm feeling confident of a win :lol:

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #6 on: 12 Oct 2004, 05:26 pm »
Only a couple of days left!

bob53

« Reply #7 on: 27 Oct 2004, 02:25 am »
Are these trade-up subs going to be resold?  If so, let me know...  :)

-Bob

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #8 on: 27 Oct 2004, 01:16 pm »
Quote from: bob53
Are these trade-up subs going to be resold?  If so, let me know...  :)

-Bob

Actually, the way it worked, we gave a special accomodation price to current Titan and Force owners. They then either kept their subs, or sold them outright. As far as I know, no one had any trouble at all moving their subs and were able to purchase the Maestro at the same or lower price than had they bought it outright!
This is the advantage of a product having a high trade-in value and the owner selling direct rather than back to the dealer who usually has to add his margin (plus additional shipping costs, etc.)
Please email me directly as I know we have some B-stock Titan and Force units that haven't yet been priced or listed.
Have a great day!