Veracity HT2-TL, 5.1 Speakers w/Stands - SOLD

jsalk

Veracity HT2-TL, 5.1 Speakers w/Stands - SOLD
« on: 15 May 2012, 07:45 pm »
Kyle wants to upgrade to SoundScape 8's, but needs to sell his current speaker set-up to make it happen.  He asked us to post information on the system he has for sale.  Here is his info:

Salk Sound Veracity HT2-TL, 5.1 Speakers w/Stands

Condition:     9/10 Per Audiogon rating standard
Asking price:   $8,200 OBA

For Sale, Salk Sound Veracity HT2-TL 5.1 Speaker set w/Stands, condition is 9/10 per Audiongon rating standard.  I am the original owner, purchased new less than 2 years ago for $9,700.  I have the original boxes and all documentation.  These are superb, high end, world class speakers with numerous credible reviews and awards.

Asking price:   $8,200 OBA

System Descriptions:
Mains:  HT2-TL (Right & Left)
Center:  HTC with 18" Salk Sound Stand
Rears:  HT1 with 25" Salk Sound Stand
Subwoofer:  Salk Sound custom Rythmik 15" based sealed sub

If interested, contact us (email or PM) and we will provide you with Kyle's email address.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 31 May 2012, 02:29 pm by jsalk »

Big Red Machine

Re: Veracity HT2-TL, 5.1 Speakers w/Stands
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2012, 07:58 pm »
veneer?

Kwebb

« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2012, 09:08 pm »
Big Red,

The veneer was the best standard walnut available (was verry picky).  I was fortunate enough to find some of the standard verneer with some good curling in it. 

Kyle

Kinger

« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2012, 09:29 pm »
Wow.

I have NEVER seen so many pairs of Salk speakers come up for sale at one time during the two years I've know about them.  What's cool though is it appears that many owners want to stay within the Salk lineup and simply upgrade instead of moving on to another brand.  Jim must have hit the sweet spot in pricing for the SS8's with so many owners wanting to upgrade.  I'm sure they are a darn great listen as well :)

Good luck with your sale!

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2012, 11:24 pm »
Yes, the SoundScape 8's are generating a huge response and quite a few pairs of speakers will be going up for sale as owners upgrade.

- Jim

sarge_in

« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2012, 05:10 pm »
Kyle - That was an awesome setup you had (I had visited you last year for HT2-TL demo, and bought them right after). The Soundscape 8 will of course be at a new level altogether.  Seems you are upgrading all your electronics too.  Nice treat!

Best of luck for the sale!

Kwebb

« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2012, 01:21 am »
Sarge-In.

Good to hear from you.  Your system looks awesome.  The HT2-TLs don't dissapoint do they?  What veneer did you choose?  I am taking this opportunity up upgrade to the AVA FET Valve Hybrid components as will (DAC, Pre, and 600r amp) as well.  I also like your acoustic panels.

Kyle :D

sarge_in

« Reply #7 on: 22 May 2012, 05:20 am »
HT2-TLs are an absolute pleasure, of course!  I got Santos Rosewood veneer - find it very rich without being too expensive. The panels made a huge difference in my room. Salk + AVA - I look forward to hearing your impressions once you have everything!

Rishi

Dr.Cmnsky

« Reply #8 on: 22 May 2012, 09:08 pm »
Good luck :thumb:

adhesiv

« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2012, 12:22 am »
I see the rears and sub have been parted out but not the LCR. I'm looking for an LCR set and these might fit the bill.

Kwebb

« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2012, 12:58 am »
Adhesiv,

Thank you for your post.  Yes, the Left Center and Right speakers are still available.