LS-6 KIT

brian t

LS-6 KIT
« on: 31 Jan 2008, 09:02 am »
Hi everyone is the LS-6 kit still available as i cant seem to find it on the Gr research website and if it is will they ship it to the uk. cheers brian

brian t

Re: LS-6 KIT
« Reply #1 on: 1 Feb 2008, 08:26 am »
any ideas anyone ? as these are not available to buy from the uk my only option is to build some come on guys would you not like a bit of competition from across the pond, it would be nice to have a pair of dannys speakers to compare with our normal stuff b/w- naim- proac-kef etc. cheers

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 1 Feb 2008, 12:19 pm »
Hello Brian,
 I would suggest pinging Danny at info@gr-research.com and asking him this question.

brian t

« Reply #3 on: 1 Feb 2008, 12:28 pm »
ok will do thanks

wshuff

« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2008, 09:18 pm »
Did you ever find out if the LS-6/9 kits are still available?

S Clark

« Reply #5 on: 23 Feb 2008, 11:34 pm »
The LS-6 kit is available from Danny.  Just send him a pm or email him at his website.  I have heard these for several hours and they have a big -- make that HUGE WOW factor!

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 24 Feb 2008, 12:46 am »
I sold out of all that I had.

I am currently waiting for AV123 to get in some more woofers and I will be getting a few more from them to fill some back orders of kits that were ordered before the end of the year.

Once the next group of woofers and tweeters are gone they are gone (as far as kits are concerned). Anyone else wanting them can order them as completed speakers from AV123. LS-6's are only $4,500 a pair and LS-9's are $6,000 a pair.

You can also get an upscaled version of the LS-9 through Denny (Daygloworange), Bill Baker and company...