PI diffusers at AXPONA and some musings...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
PI diffusers at AXPONA and some musings...
« on: 8 Apr 2011, 03:52 pm »
We will be showing and using our diffusers at AXPONA in the Carnegie Acoustics room.  These are 2x4 panels finished in Behr Black Suede (a very darl grey).  There are 4 pair of ABB1 diffusers and 4 pair of Mr. T diffusers.  These will be configured as stacked pairs mounted on floor bases.  It is our intention to sell these at the show for pickup on late Sunday or early Monday.  The bases are part of the deal.  The diffusers will be lightly glued together so they can be separated into individual panels.  If you are interested in these please send a PM to me or ADD so we can arrange the details.  They won't last long so act ASAP. 

Danny Richie will be there, Darrel McCombs and Kevin Burke from Mach2 Music will be there, but alas I will not.    :( 

The last few months have taken a toll on Gayle and I spiritually, intellectually and financially (hospitals are EXPENSIVE!!!) and we determined that it was just best to try to regroup here in Albuquerque.  I have left too many things slip away from me including my customer service.  My ability to deliver in a timely manner due to the backlog is something that I cannot allow to continue.  Losing over a week in my schedule is a non-starter.  We need to get back to square one.  Gayle's health is improving daily and that is THE most important thing.  This has been a very difficult decision, but one that had to be made.

There are some positive things that have come out of the last few months.  I have a new perspective on my business.  This is partly due to the sage words of one of my customers during all of the difficulties.  I have come to value his insight and kindness greatly.  He, like so many of you that I have come to regard as friends and brothers and sisters are partially why I do what I do.  Audio, especially here on AC, is full of really good people.  I love my job - because of you, my friends and customers.

I have finally decided the direction that my website needs to go.  I'm sure that Highfilter will be glad to see this.  Look for changes in the next few weeks.  It will finally be good to have some viable information on it once more.  :D

Dave, out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tasar

Re: PI diffusers at AXPONA and some musings...
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2011, 04:12 am »
One thing about life Dave, "FUN" is a very big word. Thru it all, it must remain just that. I learned long ago, the one good thing about working for yourself, is that you know why you're tired when you lay your head down.

Now, "for the love of Mike".....let's get to those OBs and room treatment !!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: PI diffusers at AXPONA and some musings...
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2011, 03:21 am »
We will be showing and using our diffusers at AXPONA in the Carnegie Acoustics room.  These are 2x4 panels finished in Behr Black Suede (a very darl grey).  There are 4 pair of ABB1 diffusers and 4 pair of Mr. T diffusers.  These will be configured as stacked pairs mounted on floor bases.  It is our intention to sell these at the show for pickup on late Sunday or early Monday.  The bases are part of the deal.  The diffusers will be lightly glued together so they can be separated into individual panels.  If you are interested in these please send a PM to me or ADD so we can arrange the details.  They won't last long so act ASAP. 

Danny Richie will be there, Darrel McCombs and Kevin Burke from Mach2 Music will be there, but alas I will not.    :( 

The last few months have taken a toll on Gayle and I spiritually, intellectually and financially (hospitals are EXPENSIVE!!!) and we determined that it was just best to try to regroup here in Albuquerque.  I have left too many things slip away from me including my customer service.  My ability to deliver in a timely manner due to the backlog is something that I cannot allow to continue.  Losing over a week in my schedule is a non-starter.  We need to get back to square one.  Gayle's health is improving daily and that is THE most important thing.  This has been a very difficult decision, but one that had to be made.

There are some positive things that have come out of the last few months.  I have a new perspective on my business.  This is partly due to the sage words of one of my customers during all of the difficulties.  I have come to value his insight and kindness greatly.  He, like so many of you that I have come to regard as friends and brothers and sisters are partially why I do what I do.  Audio, especially here on AC, is full of really good people.  I love my job - because of you, my friends and customers.

I have finally decided the direction that my website needs to go.  I'm sure that Highfilter will be glad to see this.  Look for changes in the next few weeks.  It will finally be good to have some viable information on it once more.  :D

Dave, out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here's a link to the show coverage:http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=93603.msg932603#msg932603

Dave, again