Christmas, Feed the Children & JAM'n Audio

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Christmas, Feed the Children & JAM'n Audio
« on: 4 Dec 2005, 02:12 am »
Friends,

I'm posting this for Joe.  SP Technology will kick in another 5% to FTC for this effort.  Merry Christmas!
-Bob

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Being a dealer for SP Technology, we are particpating in this special pricing offer. In addition, for those who audition and purchase a pair of speakers at JAM'n Audio we are offering an additional 5% off through the balance of the year.

I was watching a Christmas special this afternoon featuring the Oak Ridge Boys higlighting the needs for the Feed the Children organization and it touched me. There are many families and children this year that are going to have a very hard time this holiday season. We can make a difference!

In the spirit of the Christmas holiday, any SP Technology speakers purchased through JAM'n Audio between now and Christmas, 100% of the profit on these purchases will be donated to Save the Children. If you are willing to pay in advance prior to the speakers arrival, a check will be sent immediately for the profit earned on your purchase. These purchases will not be refundable for the obvious reason but you will be supporting a great cause and getting a great speaker at a great price in the process. You will never find a better time to purchase an SP Tech speaker or a better reason to do it now. If you've been sitting on the fence trying to decide on whether or not to buy these speakers, this is the time. You will make yourself happy and a child or family in need even happier!

Merry Christmas and make your purchases count!

JAM'n Audio
Lake Villa, IL
847-356-5161
jamnaudio1@sbcglobal.net

Dealer for: NuForce, Luminance Audio, Grommes HiFi, Butler Audio, Modwright, SP Technology Loudspeakers, Daedalus Music, ACI, Star Sound Technologies, Empirical Design Cables, Revelation Audio Labs, Virtual Dynamics