CD comments can go here!

infiniti driver

CD comments can go here!
« on: 17 May 2004, 05:39 am »
I had to do triple time at the office last week (3) 24 hour days and one 12 hour (logged 86 machine hours) so I was bushed and all the first 7 CD's went out Monday-Wed. You will get them this week. The other 3 will go out tomorrow (USPS for all) and if you want to comment on your impressions, this is the place.

I am ordering the CD' blanks to be printed for me on copies after June 15th. I still request that those who receive them revert back to the text I included on the forum for your cut sheet. If anyone wants to do some artwork or some inner jacket layout, I would appreciate it.

The name of the CD will be on your CD text: SP technology demonstration vol 1

Even Nathans wild art would look cool :)  (feel free folks)

PM me if you want to do some ideas :)

Each CD is processed at real time and tested at 0.3X for errors, deeming them error free. This means because of QC, each CD takes a shade over 4 hours to be confirmed.

infiniti driver

CD comments can go here!
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2004, 05:28 am »
reefus informed me he received his CD today. Since he is leaving in the AM for NYC to go to the show, he had no time to listen to it. He will be bringing it to the show. Should prove interesting!

Horsehead

CD comments can go here!
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2004, 12:54 pm »
Just received mine late yesterday- Thanks Bill! I hoping to listen later today. Can't wait!

Tasos

Bill's CD
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2004, 04:37 pm »
Bill, Thanks for the CD - I received mine several days ago and should be able to give it a listen shortly.  Much appreciated!

infiniti driver

CD comments can go here!
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2004, 11:42 pm »
I hope everyone is having fun with the CD's! The lastest ones were mailed today. Let me know by Thurs next week (27th) if you still do not have yours.

What you think?

Tasos

CD Comments can go here!
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2004, 06:50 pm »
Bob,

I really like your work - each track sounds very well recorded.  In particular, tracks #1 and #3 are my favorites, both for the music and the realistic sound of the instruments (I love the bass on track #1).  

Your recordings really seem to have dynamics, which I love and which too often seems to be missing in most recordings, rendering them dull and artificial sounding.

Thanks much!

infiniti driver

CD comments can go here!
« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2004, 03:01 am »
Thanks tasos! Any frequency balance issues you are experiencing? I am glad you like tk 3. Sonically, it was a restoration project and was horrible sounding before. She can sing.that is for certain. I will be working with her Wend. this week and that was 9 years ago.