NEW PRODUCTION

watercourse

Re: NEW PRODUCTION
« Reply #80 on: 27 Sep 2013, 04:25 am »
Hmm, fine tune, don't fine tune, center, don't center, azimuth drifts over time, rather, it corrects itself over time... ?

There does not appear to be consensus at all.

We shall find our own way, and it will be good.

SteevA

« Reply #81 on: 27 Sep 2013, 09:27 pm »
"As long as the golf ball does not touch the sides of the cup it does not matter if it is a bit off centre"

i think it is depend what cartridge you use ,it means 'FINE TUNE',is it right???
 :D
Sam
I was really only referring to maintaining azimuth.  Moving the ball about in the cup will obviously effect other aspects of cartridge alignment.

Steve

gagamut

« Reply #82 on: 28 Sep 2013, 04:22 am »
I was really only referring to maintaining azimuth.  Moving the ball about in the cup will obviously effect other aspects of cartridge alignment.

Steve

So i ask 'is it right'??and ,my setup,the golf ball is center of the cup(i use Lyra cart), :D

Sam

SteevA

« Reply #83 on: 28 Sep 2013, 04:28 am »
So i ask 'is it right'??and ,my setup,the golf ball is center of the cup(i use Lyra cart), :D

Sam
You have to assume it was designed for the ball to be in the centre of the cup and so putting it there would be 'right'

But it wont hurt to move it round a little and decide for youself.

Steve

gagamut

« Reply #84 on: 28 Sep 2013, 04:40 am »

Sam

one more thing,we can make a conclusion if everybody setup the golf ball is center of the cup(of course from outer groove to inner groove no distortion),so what Cartridge you use?? :D

Sam

SteevA

« Reply #85 on: 28 Sep 2013, 05:09 am »
Currently centre and using a DV Te Kaitora Rua. No distortion and ball stays in the middle.

Steve

rob400

• Versalex and Audio Note for the rest
« Reply #86 on: 28 Sep 2013, 06:28 am »
As there isn't any overhang adjustment possible where the cartridge bolts onto the arm I feel its logical to centre the golf ball in the cup. I use a DV cartridge also and this is the range that WTL recommend. My cartridge tracks very well so unless your cartridge has a very differant design shape keep in Central and enjoy.

gagamut

« Reply #87 on: 28 Sep 2013, 09:38 am »
i currently use Lyra Skala,and the ball center of the cup,no distrotion :D