TS150

mikel51

TS150
« on: 17 Oct 2008, 01:30 am »
I have some in rat shack in wall speakers in my dining room.  As a happy VSA listener (VR4jr) in my main listening room, I was thinking about upgrading them, with a pair of TS150 speakers.  The reason I think they would be suitable is that they are designed to be wall mounted.  How would they function as a pair of stereo speakers in a dining room.

MichiganMike

Re: TS150
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2008, 02:35 am »
I have two pair of TS150 speakers used as surrounds in a 7.1 configuration, but have not used these as main speakers in stereo configuration.  In bipolar mode the TS150 give wide dispersion of sound when wall mounted.     These are a good timbre match above about 60 Hz with the VR4 JR.  Other than deep bass the sound quality is quite good in my opinion.  Imaging of a bipolar speaker is not a strong point which may be less of an issue if this is primarily for background music.  The TS150 has been discontinued and demand for used TS150s often exceeds supply.  As a result these are not inexpensive even when used. 

WarJarrett

• NewForHalf
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2008, 05:51 am »
I have new and factory sealed TS-150 at www.NewForHalf.com. As these are discontinued items and I am not a factory authorized VSA dealer, they carry no factory warrenty. I guarentee all items to be in new condition, VSA original, and all original packaging, or return for a refund. Various colors are available.

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #3 on: 30 Oct 2008, 01:36 pm »
I have new and factory sealed TS-150 at www.NewForHalf.com. As these are discontinued items and I am not a factory authorized VSA dealer, they carry no factory warrenty. I guarentee all items to be in new condition, VSA original, and all original packaging, or return for a refund. Various colors are available.

Oh boy, this should be interesting.

Delacroix

« Reply #4 on: 30 Oct 2008, 09:19 pm »
Please note that AC policies allow commercially-oriented posts  only in specific areas of the site such as the Industry Ads or Industry Talk circles. See the AC policies starting here:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=42858.0. Specific items for sale should be listed in the Trading Post. Personal discussion between buyer and seller should be taken offline to personal messages.

thanks

Delacroix