XLO, Signal Cable and Zu Audio Cables

reedlom

XLO, Signal Cable and Zu Audio Cables
« on: 10 Jul 2016, 11:34 am »
I’m the second owner of this XLO Ultra 4 (2 Meter) Digital Coaxial Cable. It’s in good cosmetic condition and performs flawlessly. I’m asking $50 inclusive of  shipping via USPS flat rate small box within CONUS [package insured for $50] and PayPal fee - SOLD

I purchased these cables directly from Signal Cable …
One 4-foot Signal Cable Subwoofer RCA interconnect. I’m asking $23 inclusive of shipping via USPS small box flat rate shipping/insurance [package insured for $50] within CONUS and PayPal fee.
One 10-foot Signal Cable Subwoofer RCA interconnect. I’m asking $35 inclusive of shipping via USPS small box flat rate shipping/insurance [package insured for $50] within CONUS and PayPal fee.

I purchased this eight-foot pair of Julian speaker cables directly from Zu Audio. They have the factory banana plug terminations which can be unscrewed and replaced with Zu’s screw on spades [which I do not have]. The cables are in very good condition and perform flawlessly. MSRP for the cables was $282. I’m asking $75 inclusive of shipping via USPS medium box flat rate [package insured for $75] within CONUS and PayPal fee - SOLD

« Last Edit: 7 Oct 2016, 09:25 pm by reedlom »