HD Tracks "Two Against Nature" Steely Dan 24/96
« on: 14 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm »
Need I say more!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Re: HD Tracks "Two Against Nature" Steely Dan 24/96
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2011, 12:24 am »
Once again, simply a redo!  No real new hirez material, classic or otherwise.  This 24/96 hirez has been around forever (4 and a half years) as a DVD-Audio disc, and all of us who own it have it ripped. 

This will happen (and seems to create a new thread here for each one, which is ok) on all of Warner's DVD-A catalog they are releasing as downloads and now SACD's (yikes, PCM hirez redone as DSD; which some will rip and provide as PCM again!!).  R.E.M. is to be dismissed as mostly redbook upsamples though, at least on DVD-A they were.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2011, 11:35 am »
New to me and a friend of mine....we are in heaven today!!!!  Yes, my favorite all time band who we need an album from sometime soon I hope. Anybody have any info about Steely Dan and anything they might be working on???? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2011, 01:25 pm »
They are touring now (at Toledo Zoo Amphitheatre next week..  :o ) and supposedly working on a new album (weird switch, usually you do album then tour).  Other than Donald and Walter the band is primarily Donald's tour band (which we saw 2 yrs ago and was amazing).

Ed, i thought you already had this one.  Wink, wink.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2011, 01:34 pm »
Nope...LOL....Hope I didn't miss anymore because Gaucho, TWO, and Everything Must.. are the only three I have are there more Ted????? :duh:
These sound excellent and if anybody says they don't, I'll argue that point, might be my first argument ever!!!  LOL..