KZ-ZSN IEM unbelievable sound and build for its price...I've Been researching!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Hey Milford wake up and laugh I decided to blow through here once again. How is everyone? Is Zepp around at all these days, what a guy he is...the best.

So anyway didn't have to much extra cash until I changed things around here....cut the cable a few months back, got into Soccer in a huge way-I watch a lot of soccer now, only took 60 years to get my attention!!!! LOLOL

Knowledge Zenith or KZ makes IEMs in China and they are incredible sounding, built, and priced!
I have a few but the latest model BA10 is a 10 balanced armature set (5 per side) that sounds incredible......How much $ you ask....$1000, 2000 maybe more????? Try $80 and its a bit chunky but sounds great, controlled low end and sub thats deep with incredible detail and imaging.....Their first 5 BA IEM and my favorite, sold my 64Audio U4SE's after I bought them. A ton of big name companies in this hobby have been doing the same configuration but for more like $1500.00 or more.
 Well KZ has got to be unsettling for those companies as they produce model after model with AAA specs, build and sound to match for
peanuts. The recent KZ ZSN is like $14.00 someplaces and has 1 Dynamic and 1 Balanced Armature per ear.....and tuned incredibly well.
 I'll add more later on gotta watch Borussia Dortmund from the German Soccer league Bundesliga try and remain undefeated in club action this year....go Black and Yellows!!!!

Nick77

Hey Eclein welcome back, thanks for the tip.

mcgsxr

Good "seeing" you eclein!

Glad to hear you've found another set of great affordable headphones.

I am loving my Noble Dulce Bass these days.  Head Fi find that delivers for me!

timind

• permanent vacation
Hey eclein,

I discovered KZ iems a few years ago with a pair of the KZ ATE for something like $11. Unbelievable sound for that price. I don't use iems as much as I used to, but will have to check your low priced recommendations.

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
Hey Ed, good to hear from you, how are things with you these days?  Interesting IEMs, I'll check them out.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
I’m doing ok, turned 60 which I still find hard to believe...lol.
Cataracts are a thing now so that’ll be my next pita.
I’m still into headphones and all I really dig remote control...
I stream spotify to a AP60 PRO from hidiz and it decodes the bluetooth with an ESS Sabre dac chipset and plug iems into the that....poof ..wireless without any compromising...I always thought BT would be great if decoded by a good dac chip. Its finally happening so my music library got huge..lol...for $9.99/mo.

There’s a bunch of guys at Headfi that frequently the Knowledge Zenith thread in portable iems and know amazing things about KZ products...the KZ BA10 Is my favorite...$80 For 5 balanced armatures per ear...alot of execs at alot of big companies have got to be freaking out...lol. These are ZSN’s

I’m having fun still using JBL’s ......and enjoying music piped into my head...lol 😆.

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
Glad to hear you're doing well.  My portable rig is either HP laptop or Samsung phone with spotify or pandora streaming to a Sabaj Da2 DAC/headphone amp to Hifiman HE 400i phones.   Sweet sounds.