Spatial Owners - Post your Pics

Grahamps

Re: Spatial Owners - Post your Pics
« Reply #40 on: 14 Jul 2020, 10:40 pm »
Here is the sapele.

sockpit, that really helps! That look appeals to me! If I'm fortunate enough to go through with my purchase, that is the finish for me!

bbybaudio

« Reply #41 on: 15 Jul 2020, 07:24 pm »
The room after diffusers installed.

kidgleason

« Reply #42 on: 16 Jul 2020, 04:39 pm »
Nice looking space. Are those fig plants? So tall. Mine won't get over 3-4'.

Thanks! Yeah the plant on the left is a Fiddle-leaf Fig and the other is a rubber plant. I've had them for about 6 or 7 years now and they were both about a foot tall when purchased. Plenty of light in my space and I just water them a couple of times a week.

rharden

« Reply #43 on: 18 Jul 2020, 11:37 pm »
@bbybaudio That looks like a Primaluna integrated you're running with the XP5's. Which model Primaluna and what are your room dimensions? I'm trying to decide between the M3S and X5, and I would be driving them with a Primaluna Dialog HP (70w/ch) in a 15x19 room, with seating about 9-10 feet from the speakers.

bbybaudio

« Reply #44 on: 19 Jul 2020, 02:55 pm »
rharden, primaluna dialogue HP premium integrated produced after the cap changeover in late 2017 I believe. I am running Brimars in 4 of 6 tubes in front and Tungsol EL34bs or KT 150s as power tubes. Listening room is 22.5 X 15.5 X 9. Speakers are on the long wall, 3.5 ft from rear wall and 10.5 ft to listening position. Love the X5s. Have not heard M3s but folks seem to love them.

bbybaudio

« Reply #45 on: 19 Jul 2020, 02:56 pm »
rharden, should mention that I also have diffusers behind listening position that greatly improve sound.

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #46 on: 19 Jul 2020, 08:48 pm »
With GR Research subs.  Object in back right corner is an audio optimizer, not a cat tree  :duh: Sub partially shown behind left X5 is for home theater - placed carefully where cat can stand on it and look at yard, finding objects to kill and bring in.

radarnyc

« Reply #47 on: 19 Jul 2020, 09:04 pm »
The room after diffusers installed.

Nice! Are those from PI Audio? Also! How did you determine what height is best to mount them?

tdangelo

« Reply #48 on: 19 Jul 2020, 09:12 pm »
Secondary system that doesn’t get much use due to the location in house.  :?

Tony

bbybaudio

« Reply #49 on: 20 Jul 2020, 02:53 pm »
radarnyc, I purchased from Greg Rael (g.rael@comcast.net). I temporarily mounted panels behind speakers and sent pic to Clayton. He suggested that they be close to the height of the flat panel TV. Greg Rael saw the pic and said height is correct. Used large "Command Velcro strips" to adhere to panels and wall.

aniwolfe

« Reply #50 on: 22 Jul 2020, 03:53 pm »

Tony

I feel so bad for you Tony lol
I have a good home for those Speaker...just sayin

targa02

« Reply #51 on: 22 Jul 2020, 06:30 pm »
Wow Tony!  That is your second system?  I feel so bad for you!   :D

Tony

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #52 on: 24 Jul 2020, 12:19 am »
Some amazing systems and setups out there. This is a great way to showcase Claytons Creations  :D
Caught this pic with Mojo keeping watch  :lol:

dionysos

• I, myself, am made entirely of flaws
« Reply #53 on: 24 Jul 2020, 06:01 pm »

Photo of my M5 Sapphires not long after delivery shows just the primary listening area of my odd and volumetrically large room.

Dimensions are 14ft width x 25ft length x 16ft AVG height. (A 45degree ceiling is 12.5ft on right side rising to 19.5ft on the left side).
The studio-style space opens to a dining room and kitchen on the first level, and to the master bedroom - with an even higher ceiling - on the upper level.
All in, it's approximately 8,500 cubic feet.

GIK Acoustics room treatments to quell 2.0 second reverb peak at 74Hz is on order. Oriental rugs placed just in front of the speakers are not shown.
Mandatory Labrador accessory not yet acquired  ;-)
« Last Edit: 29 Aug 2020, 10:29 pm by dionysos »

tdangelo

« Reply #54 on: 26 Jul 2020, 11:40 pm »
I feel so bad for you Tony lol
I have a good home for those Speaker...just sayin

LOL, I feel bad too that I can’t really enjoy the X2.. I’m in Florida and the AC air handler is about 10’ behind me along with the thermostat location - the fridge is at the front right. The Rogers class A amp gets pretty warm which makes the AC run so to much noise for me - feedback loop along with the wife doing her thing. It’s the previous formal dining room and in the middle of an open plan. My other system is in a much smaller but isolated and treated room. I think I’m going to have to start listing the system for sale unfortunately :( If anyone is interested in the gear please PM me for details.

aniwolfe

« Reply #55 on: 27 Jul 2020, 03:11 pm »
Sorry to hear that Tony

aniwolfe

« Reply #56 on: 27 Jul 2020, 03:16 pm »
LOL, I feel bad too that I can’t really enjoy the X2.. I’m in Florida and the AC air handler is about 10’ behind me along with the thermostat location - the fridge is at the front right. The Rogers class A amp gets pretty warm which makes the AC run so to much noise for me - feedback loop along with the wife doing her thing. It’s the previous formal dining room and in the middle of an open plan. My other system is in a much smaller but isolated and treated room. I think I’m going to have to start listing the system for sale unfortunately :( If anyone is interested in the gear please PM me for details.

PM'd ya

Mr. Big

« Reply #57 on: 6 Sep 2020, 11:36 am »

Clayton received mine on 9/8/2020. Still trying to learn them they are 34" from the front wall and sound balanced with good boytom end now. They are breaking in and the sound is night and day better. Got to give these speakers time to break-in and take the time to play with the setup, these are not boxed speakers so you cannot treat them the same.
« Last Edit: 22 Sep 2020, 02:01 pm by Mr. Big »

Lndryguru

« Reply #58 on: 10 Sep 2020, 09:26 pm »
M3 Turbo S, driven by Cherry Amps. 
The pre-amp is from Aric Audio, Turntable is Marantz  tt-15s1, the phono stage is Tavish audio, and the cabling is Audio Envy.

« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020, 11:11 pm by Lndryguru »

mrotino332

« Reply #59 on: 11 Sep 2020, 02:37 pm »
Hi Lyndryguru,

Nice system.  I have the X5's which are phenomenal and was looking at getting back into vinyl but not wanting to spend too much money as I'm uncertain if I will go all in.  How do you like the Marantz?  It seems like a good value for the money and comes with a very good cartridge so I had that on my radar.

Thanks