First Watt F6 MOSFET Stereo Amplifier - Pilot Run

intelonetwo

First Watt F6 MOSFET Stereo Amplifier - Pilot Run
« on: 13 Nov 2019, 09:37 pm »
Selling my First Watt F6 Stereo Amplifier. It's a smooth sounding, mature amplifier that you can listen to all night. It pays attention to details and has great depth and texture.

It was built by Nelson in 2013 as a Pilot Run for friends and family to test and give feedback.

It has been an absolute, flawless performing, stellar amplifier. I've used it to drive all sorts of speakers from big Dunlavy SC-V's to JBL Studio 590's to Snell Type E/III's and it's sounded good doing it within the constraints of 25watts @ 8ohms / 50watts @ 4ohms. Never have I needed "more" horsepower. The F6 is pure sounding.

This amplifier works well speakers with sensitivity of 87db and higher, the higher the better. It can also drive a pair of many types of headphones from the speaker taps. 

I'm sad to see it go, but I'm downsizing these days so it's on to a new home.

Here are some specs.
  • Amp Type: Stereo
  • Watts: 25 into 8 ohms & 50 into 4 ohms
  • Output Ohms: 0.5
  • Input Ohms: 100K
  • Input Type: Single Ended
  • Distortion: .05%
  • Gain: 14db
  • Transistors: Mosfet
  • Amp Archtecture: Push/Pull
  • AC: 120volts
  • Power Consumption: 180w

The F6 has a few scratches here and there. See the photos for details. I took really good photos so you should use them as a reference for its physical condition.

Thanks for looking.

Asking $2195 or best offer. Includes shipping*, paypal, and insurance. 

I'd entertain a partial cash trade.

Thomas

NOTE:
  • Shipping anywhere in the contiguous US. Extra for other locations.
  • I've got a pair of First Watt F4 monoblocks for sale as well. Ping me if those interest you. They too are from a pre-production batch that Nelson built.

« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019, 02:34 am by intelonetwo »

blownrx7

Re: First Watt F6 MOSFET Stereo Amplifier - Pilot Run
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2019, 01:40 am »
Selling my First Watt F6 Stereo Amplifier. It's a smooth sounding, mature amplifier that you can listen to all night. It pays attention to details and has great depth and texture.

It was built by Nelson in 2013 as a Pilot Run for friends and family to test and give feedback.

It has been an absolute, flawless performing, stellar amplifier. I've used it to drive all sorts of speakers from big Dunlavy SC-V's to JBL Studio 590's to Snell Type E/III's and it's sounded good doing it within the constraints of 25watts @ 8ohms / 50watts @ 4ohms. Never have I needed "more" horsepower. The F6 is pure sounding.

This amplifier works well speakers with sensitivity of 87db and higher, the higher the better. It can also drive a pair of many types of headphones from the speaker taps. 

I'm sad to see it go, but I'm downsizing these days so it's on to a new home.

Here are some specs.
  • Amp Type: Stereo
  • Watts: 25 into 8 ohms & 50 into 4 ohms
  • Output Ohms: 0.5
  • Input Ohms: 100K
  • Input Type: Single Ended
  • Distortion: .05%
  • Gain: 14db
  • Transistors: Mosfet
  • Amp Archtecture: Push/Pull
  • AC: 120volts
  • Power Consumption: 180w

The F6 has a few scratches here and there. See the photos for details. I took really good photos so you should use them as a reference for its physical condition.

Thanks for looking.

Asking $2195 or best offer. Includes shipping*, paypal, and insurance. 

I'd entertain a partial cash trade.

Thomas

NOTE:
  • Shipping anywhere in the contiguous US. Extra for other locations.
  • I've got a pair of First Watt F4 monoblocks for sale as well. Ping me if those interest you. They too are from a pre-production batch that Nelson built.

Nice amp! GLWTS

intelonetwo

Re: First Watt F6 MOSFET Stereo Amplifier - Pilot Run
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2019, 01:52 am »
Thank you.  :)