Response Audio amplifier discout for RAW customers

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Response Audio amplifier discout for RAW customers
« on: 28 Dec 2006, 07:26 pm »
Greetings to all current and forthcoming RAW consumers. I have been communicating with Al in regard to offering current and future owners of RAW Acoustic speakers a special price on a few select EXtreme tube amplifiers.

The following tube amplifiers are eligible for a 10% discount to all RAW Acoustic owners which includes those who have special ordered one of their speaker systems.

Please keep in mind that this discount does not apply to any special price, introductory or clearance items. (including the introductory price on the new MKII EXtreme Hurricane and Monsoon amplifiers). All EXtreme products are custom built to order and will have a turn-around time of 10-45 days depending on model and current work load.

** EXtreme ASL Monsoon MKII --- 120 watts / 60 watts triode EL34 based mono blocs
** EXtreme ASL Hurricane MKII ----  200 watts / 120 watts triode KT88 based mono blocs
** Bella EXtreme 3205 MKII --- 50 watts EL34 / 60 watts 6550<>KT88 Stereo power amplifier (to be released January 2007)
** Bella EXtreme 60 -- 60 watts triode 6C33 based mono blocs (10% discount does apply to the introductory price of this model)
** Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs not eligible for discout.

If interested in more information on the new Bella EXtreme 3205 MKII amplifier, please contact me for details as this information is not yet posted on the website.

For further information on these products, please visit our new Bella EXtreme website
http://www.bellaextreme.com/

RAW

Re: Response Audio amplifier discout for RAW customers
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2006, 09:27 pm »
Welcomed amplification selection now to our forum.Thanks to Bill for offering a great product line of tube amplifiers.
Now for those who have been looking at amplifiers that will match with our products ,we believe we have a great match.
The Bella series offer a great product as well as price.

tdangelo

Re: Response Audio amplifier discout for RAW customers
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2006, 09:41 pm »
Welcomed amplification selection now to our forum.Thanks to Bill for offering a great product line of tube amplifiers.
Now for those who have been looking at amplifiers that will match with our products ,we believe we have a great match.
The Bella series offer a great product as well as price.

They certainly do match ;)  My Jolida's that were modified by Bill work awesome with the RAW Apex - bass is outstanding - you'd think I a couple subs in the room ;)

Tony