New VSA Website

Damon Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
New VSA Website
« on: 11 Oct 2008, 04:37 am »
Hi All from the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival,

Boy am I beat but before I hit the sack, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on our new company website that just went live about 15 minutes ago.  It's been a very long time in development and is in fact only the first stage of a planned multistage roll out.

I wanted all of you to be the first to check it out, bang on it and see if anything breaks.  Please feel free to e-mail me at damon@vonschweikert.com with any feedback or input, I appreciate your comments.

Cheers.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: New VSA Website
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2008, 04:44 am »
Very nice website Damon. The time and effort payed off for a beautiful, professional yet elegant site.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2008, 02:30 am »
Very elegant AND gorgeous.  Tuxedos only need apply.  I guess that's it for bookshelf speakers.  And the VR1's were so good!  Oh, well, can't say I blame you.

Damon Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2008, 04:06 am »
Very elegant AND gorgeous.  Tuxedos only need apply.  I guess that's it for bookshelf speakers.  And the VR1's were so good!  Oh, well, can't say I blame you.

Never say never.

JackD201

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2008, 01:56 pm »

Never say never.

You mean these?   aa

Love the VR-11 SEs Damon! Keith and I can't wait to take delivery!

SundayNiagara

« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2008, 05:00 pm »
Nice looking site, but obviously more to come.