Best match

Louis O

• Facilitator
    • http://www.omegaloudspeakers.com
Best match
« Reply #20 on: 9 Feb 2004, 12:56 pm »
Hi heartsandarmor,

Please forgive my delay in posting.

I have to say the posts that were made regarding the amps are excellent and I couln't have done a better job. Many thanks for all the posts.
I have the Sophia baby amp and it's pretty good, but I think you will do better with the Decware as well. I'm very impressed with the sound of the Decware amps and they are an amazing value.

Many thanks,
Louis

heartsandarmor

Best match
« Reply #21 on: 26 Feb 2004, 07:03 pm »
Louis,

Thank you for response.  I genuinely appreciate your comments and am glad to receive yet more validation of my choices.  Upon visiting your web site as I frequently do, I saw a brief reference to your new TS33 model.  I further saw the briefest of comments here but wondered when more information may be available.  As mentioned, I have definately decided on purchasing the Zen amp and it would appear that your new model is designed to be a perfect match.  I can only guess that given the Zens popularity, you can justify such a custom design.  Can you elaborate on why you have designed it as you have?  I do not profess to be as knowledgeable as are most of the members here but would like to educate mytself further so that I might understand and appreciate its construction.  Thank you again and keep up the stellar work.

Kind regards,

David