Introducing: Ember RCA, XLR and TOUR.

dflee

Re: Introducing: Ember RCA, XLR and TOUR.
« Reply #40 on: 10 Jun 2022, 07:07 pm »
Is it too late to get in?????

Don

Pez

« Reply #41 on: 10 Jun 2022, 11:20 pm »
Is it too late to get in?????

Don

Don,
I’m more than happy to add you and a few others if they’re interested. I didn’t set a date for the drawing just in case.  :thumb: I’ll get in touch with you soon.

jackmonster

« Reply #42 on: 11 Jun 2022, 01:21 pm »
I just wanted to thank Jason again for having these tours and allowing people to listen to his outstanding products.  I've been on all three of his tours.  Needless to say- I bought a product from each of his tours.
First was the Breathe tour. I purchased the Breathe C  RCA interconnects with the upgraded Absolute connectors. It had the tone I wanted with some added detail.  Next I purchased his Aero USB cable.
Didn't think a USB cable could make that much difference. It can. Then he came out with the Ember interconnects.  It bettered his earlier Breathe C interconnect that I own.  Just a tremendous VALUE.
This time I had Jason use the top-of the line Klei PERFECT Harmony connectors on mine.  Again these offered even more detail to an already great cable.  Everything matters. If you can upgrade connectors
with his great designs you will pleasantly pleased. Jason is a great guy to deal with and he doesn't put out products until he knows he has a winner. I'm hoping he figures out a great design for speaker cables
and power cords.  I'll be on those tours  too.

Pez

« Reply #43 on: 23 Aug 2022, 11:16 pm »
I forgot about the drawing!
 :duh: :duh: :duh:
Does anyone else want to post up? I’ll be drawing for the pair of Ember this week Friday out of the reviews posted. I apologize for the delay.

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #44 on: 24 Aug 2022, 12:56 am »
I'm a sucker for a good raffle.  :thumb:

dflee

« Reply #45 on: 26 Aug 2022, 09:57 pm »
I've really been putting this off for a while now and finally put my notes together to attempt and describe Ember's influence on my system.
Interconnect to interconnect showed a slight difference to the better with the Absolute connectors. I got no difference between Absolute and XLR and same degree of improvement as Absolute for XLR vs. Copper. Next was to compare to other comparably priced interconnects. I found Ember to be a little on the warm side of the group but what struck me was it seemed like someone was holding down the sustain pedal. Notes just trailed off naturally giving the sound more air and fullness. I tried Ember between the cable box and pre and was delighted to get a more distinct and pronounced sound than with any of the other cables. Through all the equipment it was a pleasant sound sans blurriness. I would recommend trying these out if you are in the market.
I tried to keep things in perspective so didn't compare with my Quiescence Silver interconnects cause while Ember does have a pleasant sound just can't get to QS ability.
I use a USB connection from my laptop to dac / HP amp. Ember proved to be a pleasant surprise once plugged in. I have an IFI ISilence+ and plugged Ember into it. Added the IPurifier3 after listening for a while and didn't hear any difference so removed it for the rest of the listening. Ember again gave me natural decay that was quite enjoyable. Through the headphones there seemed to be a fuller and laid back sound. It reduced the digititus by a nice amount that told me I can do better than what I presently have and sent me on another journey (AerØ USB).
Overall Ember is a competent contender in its price range and over. I had both fun and conformation that my present QS are quite good. I have to think about putting a three hundred fifty dollar interconnect on a cable box but it will more than likely happen in the near future.

Don

Pez

« Reply #46 on: 27 Aug 2022, 01:45 am »
Alrighty, the list is:

1. Nlitworld
2. Mttbsh
3. Delta77
4. MerRev
5. Artofaudio
6. Jackmonster
7. Dflee

Drawing is going to happen next post using random.org

Pez

« Reply #47 on: 27 Aug 2022, 01:47 am »
And the winner is....

3. DELTA77!!!!!

Congrats!!! RCA cable set will be sent later this week!

Delta77

« Reply #48 on: 27 Aug 2022, 01:53 am »
Wooo Hooo..!

Wow, I’m all smiles right now..
Thank you..

Pez

« Reply #49 on: 27 Aug 2022, 01:55 am »
Wooo Hooo..!

Wow, I’m all smiles right now..
Thank you..

:green: :green: :green: :green:

What a way to start the weekend eh?  :wink: Congrats

And to all who participated in this tour, I appreciate your honest and open feedback. Hapa Audio is a word of mouth business through and through. Your testimonials are what power the business.  :thumb: