Pacific Audio Fest 2022 is ON!

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
Pacific Audio Fest 2022 is ON!
« on: 19 Sep 2021, 12:45 am »

The Pacific Audio Fest for 2022 is definitely ON!

In April of this year we had to make the tough decision to postpone our 2021 show.
We have since signed a new contract with the venue, and it is now time to start booking rooms for the show!

General registration opens Oct 15, 2021.
1) The Early-Bird rates will end December 15, 2021.

2) Exhibitors who had selected a room and registered for 2021 are given first preference for their room and are able to pre-register.

3) We are limiting the number of rooms to about 80 and we are about half sold out from 2021,
so please don’t wait to book your space. We anticipate that the show will sell out!

4) Tickets will go on sale Oct 15, 2021.

Call or email for 2022 room rates. We look forward to working with you to make this a great show,
We hope to see you at Capital Audio Fest in November 2021!

Notes on Covid

We anticipate that COVID-19 will still be an issue in 2022, but we’re hoping it will be one we can manage safely and responsibly.

For your peace of mind, we insisted on the same protections in our 2022 hotel contract that we had for 2021.
So, if COVID-19 does prevent the show from going on next year, there will be no problem giving everyone the option
for a 100% refund, just as we did in 2021.

The hotel is taking all the needed precautions for cleanliness, air filtration, and sanitizing.
We anticipate requiring proof of vaccination, and if needed masks for everyone to minimize risks of transmission.
Our hope is that by July of 2022 this will not be a major health crisis anymore,
but even so, the simple step of vaccination will make everyone more safe and able to relax and have fun.

One big plus for PAF is that the large bar/lounge on the 14th floor will be private, only accessible to PAF attendees
and exhibitors with a badge or wristband. The general public is not allowed in, so this will be a safer environment for all. 

Check PacificAudioFest.com for more information.

Lou Hinkley
Pacific Audio Fest Show Director
360-312-3604
Lou@PacificAudioFest.com

Gary Gill
Capital Audiofest
Pacific Audio Fest Show Manager
703-839-5684
Gary@pacificaudiofest.com 

I.Greyhound Fan

Re: Pacific Audio Fest 2022 is ON!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2021, 04:33 am »
Count me in!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 19 Sep 2021, 05:11 am »
Good to hear Lou. I'm sure with all the work you & Gary have put into it, things will be stellar. Guess I'll just have to make a trip into town that weekend.     8)

JD

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2022, 02:34 pm »
Hey Lou, some update questions as we draw nearer to the show.

For those of us who are local what are the parking provisions for visitors ? What are the current Covid protocol considerations ? Masks, vaccination proof ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Here's hoping all goes well, looking forward to seeing you and a number of other AudioCircle folks there.  :thumb:

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2022, 06:10 pm »

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2022, 06:13 pm »
I’ll be there for the show! My wife is undecided about whether she wants to come along or stay home (safe from all the crazies).🤗

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2022, 06:22 pm »
Hey Lou, some update questions as we draw nearer to the show.

For those of us who are local what are the parking provisions for visitors ? What are the current Covid protocol considerations ? Masks, vaccination proof ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Here's hoping all goes well, looking forward to seeing you and a number of other AudioCircle folks there.  :thumb:

The parking will be $12 a day plus taxes. Parking may be difficult so please carpool or even take the train, ( the lightrail is just one block away).

We are following state and local guidelines for Covid, so Masks are recommended. If the state etc changes their requirements we will of course match them.  Please note that some of the rooms will require attendees to mask up and we will fully support them.

We have the 14th floor nightclub "Maxi's" as our own private club and we have a great line up of music there. (Our music/seminars page will be up by the end of the week)
For those who are planning on staying at the hotel, please book your rooms as the hotel will sell out and our discount block is selling out quickly.
https://www.pacificaudiofest.com/venue
The link to our rate is on the Venue page.

Thanks much and we are looking forward to seeing you all there!
Lou

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jun 2022, 08:48 pm »
I've reserved two nights (29th & 30th). I'll wander the halls Friday afternoon thru Sunday morning. I was told I'd have a parking spot because I have a room reservation.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

audiotom

• Ground control to Major Tom
    • for everything music
« Reply #8 on: 23 Jul 2022, 10:35 pm »
Lou

All the best on a wonderful Expo

And for those going have a great time

Waiting to hear all the buzz

Tom

Ice10

• Enjoy every sandwich
« Reply #9 on: 28 Jul 2022, 04:31 am »
Lou,

I hope this event exceeds all your hopes and dreams and proves to be great time for all involved!  Wish I could be there but my pair of Muse will be playing some beautiful music down here in Idaho! Thank you for all the enjoyment they provide.