WTA: still fantastic

adminRH

• Admin
Re: WTA: still fantastic
« Reply #20 on: 26 Jun 2022, 12:13 pm »
These days I could not get my login working and now using a new name here.

Ask for help in Login Help Circle to get your old account working.
Simple fix

Kolner

« Reply #21 on: 26 Jun 2022, 06:44 pm »
Thanks.  I don’t remember why it did not work but made several attempts to get the password reset.

At any rate, wanted to get back here and report on this Well Tempered table that I still have a little over ten years later.  I find that amazing given all the equipment that has come and gone here over the years. 

mick wolfe

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jun 2022, 04:16 pm »
Thanks.  I don’t remember why it did not work but made several attempts to get the password reset.

At any rate, wanted to get back here and report on this Well Tempered table that I still have a little over ten years later.  I find that amazing given all the equipment that has come and gone here over the years.

Same here... over 10 years with the original Amadeus. Once I found the proper isolation, cartridge and cabling  that worked best for me and the Amadeus, I didn't even consider other tables.  Also concocted a template for making the "belts". This alone took a bit more anxiety out of the equation. The overall presence and musicality of this table is very addicting.

Kolner

« Reply #23 on: 15 Jan 2023, 06:02 pm »
Agreed Mick! 

I have found the WT Amadeus quite sensitive to placement unlike other tables I have owned and unlike the Rega Planar 10 that I currently own. 

I spent last summer auditioning some much higher priced tables…all were the usual high mass design.  I came away unimpressed to the extent I felt “upgrading” was unnecessary.