GAS Flea Market thread

hdspeakerman

Re: GAS Flea Market thread
« Reply #660 on: 28 Jun 2022, 02:28 pm »
I would like to sell my Will Vincent Baldwin tube amp for $600.  Give me a shout if interested.  howard

BPT

• Industry Participant
  • Balanced Power Technologies
« Reply #661 on: 28 Jun 2022, 05:59 pm »
Linn LP12 (lots of modifications) with Lingo supply and Ittok arm for sale. PM me if interested. Local pickup only. Price will be low and I'll even throw-in around 25-30 audiophile LPs (some rare) plus a cartridge if I can find it--to the right buyer that will give it a loving home.

Simaudio Moon 350P preamp $2500 new retail (no optional phono or DAC section) collecting dust. Bought used for $750. Had it up for sale previously but covid put a stopper on that. Sound is neutral and transparent with great review. Asking $500 local sale.----SOLD

Philharmonic Audio Monitors (rare custom sealed version) Dennis built for me. These are the full sized monitors with Raal tweeters (not Mini or Affordable versions). Bought new for around $1100. Asking $700 local sale. Just listened to these again and there's no way I'm selling them--sorry too good!

PM me if interested.
Chris H.
« Last Edit: 19 Jul 2022, 10:57 pm by BPT »

BPT

• Industry Participant
  • Balanced Power Technologies
« Reply #662 on: 29 Jun 2022, 09:47 pm »
Just added some more items for sale.
BPT

youravhandyman

« Reply #663 on: 3 Jul 2022, 06:45 pm »
Hello GAS!
I've been away for a while because... reasons.  Anyway, I find myself looking for a CD changer.  Anyone have one collecting dust that needs a new home?  Needs to be full component size to support the integrated amp.  I'm not overly concerned with brand or remote. 

Matt

vinyldavid

• Collectorious Giganticus
« Reply #664 on: 19 Jul 2022, 08:32 pm »
Krell KSA-100 final price drop:  $1800 cash.  No haggling.

genestl

« Reply #665 on: 19 Jul 2022, 11:20 pm »
Matt (youravhandyman)

there is a 1987 Technics Sl P120 CD player at the goodwill store at olive and old woods mill road.  Looks like perfect condition.  No remote  $9.00
I managed to resist the temptation to buy it.

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/sl-p120.shtml

https://www.audio-high-store.com/technics-sl-p120/

vhiner

« Reply #666 on: 6 Aug 2022, 01:09 am »
Hey Gang,

I have a EAT C-Major turntable I’d like to sell locally. It’s a current model and I’m willing to part with it for a very good price if I don’t have to ship it. It’s currently mounted with a great condition Koetsu Black Goldline cartridge which I’ll throw in for the right price. I’m the first and only owner so this killer turntable comes with all ordinal boxes, manual, etc. It’s dialed in and ready to go for local pick up. PM if you’re interested. Reason I’m selling is that I got a great deal on a hard-to-come-by direct drive ‘table with removable headshell capability I’ve had my eye on.

Here’s Jeff Dorgay’s take on the C-Major. He nails it.

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-eat-c-major-turntable/

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #667 on: 6 Aug 2022, 03:43 pm »
Hello GAS!
I've been away for a while because... reasons.  Anyway, I find myself looking for a CD changer.  Anyone have one collecting dust that needs a new home?  Needs to be full component size to support the integrated amp.  I'm not overly concerned with brand or remote. 

Matt

I can help.  Sony SACD changer.   Message me.

kentj1948

Audiolab 6000CDt Transport $425
« Reply #668 on: 20 Aug 2022, 04:11 pm »
I am selling one of my Audiolab transports.  This one was purchased new in February 2021.  The usage has been light as I have two other transports that I have alternated it with in my system.

The remote, AC cable, and manual have never been out of the box.  The unit is excellent functionally and cosmetically.

The buffer feature on this transport, in my opinion, really does make a difference in the quality of the output.  It is an impressive sounding transport and has been highly reviewed. 

I also have two good coax cables if you need one.

Contact me with any interest or questions.  Thanks for looking at my ad. Kent 636-399-8053

PS I am thinking of selling my Esoteric DV-60 universal player.  Is this of any interest to anyone?

popthinker

Re: Audiolab 6000CDt Transport $425
« Reply #669 on: 21 Aug 2022, 06:27 am »
I am selling one of my Audiolab transports.  This one was purchased new in February 2021.  The usage has been light as I have two other transports that I have alternated it with in my system.

The remote, AC cable, and manual have never been out of the box.  The unit is excellent functionally and cosmetically.

The buffer feature on this transport, in my opinion, really does make a difference in the quality of the output.  It is an impressive sounding transport and has been highly reviewed. 

I can vouch for the quality of the Audiolab as I use the CDT6000 as well. Flawless, even with disks I've picked up secondhand that are in less desirable condition. Serves it up quite nicely to my Devialet. Check out Paul Rigby's review where he says the CDT6000 compares favorably to units that go for $2500.

Cz606

Sansui 9090, Restored Pioneer RT-909, JBL 4311B, Cerwin Vega 212
« Reply #670 on: 22 Aug 2022, 11:09 pm »
Hi everyone. I've got a few pieces cluttering the music room that have to go. I believe I'm asking under market, but feel free to make an offer if you disagree. I may also trade for audiophile vinyl, factory recorded reel to reel tapes or 10" reels for recording. I will list more broadly at a higher price point soon if there isn't interest here.

Sansui 9090: I've had it a few years and it has been serviced by a well-respected local technician twice. The last service was a couple months ago and only in anticipation of moving it to a new home. Cosmetically, it has challenges with a few dings to the wood case and a couple scratches to the silver. That said, it sounds great. I just had a 2270 restored so am moving this one along to a new owner to make room for the Marantz. To a GAS member, I'd ask $850.

Pioneer RT-909: I bought it this winter after looking for one for quite some time. The previous owner had it restored professionally 4 or 5 years ago and it worked perfectly while in my system. I have the paperwork for the restoration, which I will pass along to the new owner. I'd keep it, but just got another one brought back to spec. The one for sale has markings where it used to be rack mounted. It is not a large flaw, but I'm keeping the one just off the bench with better cosmetics. I'm asking $1,500 which is less than I have into it.

JBL 4311B: The previous owner worked in radio and I believe they may have been mounted at some point because each has a bolt coming from the sides of the cabs (kind of like Frankenstein). Other than that, it has some other cabinet dings, but nothing egregious. I also have the grills which are not perfect. The good news is they sounded really nice last time I hooked them up. They would make a good cabinet project or garage / basement / workbench speakers if cosmetics isn't an issue. For GAS, I'd ask $300 which is under half than a pair with good cosmetics would bring if someone decided to redo the cabinets. I just don't have the time.

Cerwin Vega 212: I believe these are part of the rocker series. They were re-foamed about a year ago with the CV orange surrounds, but largely sit idled these days. Cabinets are ok, but would likely clean up very nicely if anyone wanted to sand / stain them. Asking $150.

Very happy to answer questions and provide pictures if there is any interest. Please just shoot me a message. Thanks!

mitch stl

SOLD -- Golden Ear BRX speakers - pair
« Reply #671 on: 4 Sep 2022, 06:14 pm »
Selling my GE BRX speakers. Less than 2 years old, purchased new.  They were in a second system in the bedroom that just didn't get used much.  They are in excellent condition, with original boxes and manual.  These sell for $1,600 new. Selling price is $1,100.  Additional photos available of the other side, the top, and with the grills off.

« Last Edit: 5 Sep 2022, 10:33 pm by mitch stl »

high figh

Re: albums for sale
« Reply #672 on: 7 Sep 2022, 08:51 pm »
Hello, I have some albums for sale. Not junk, mostly stuff like half speed master, Japanese or UK press, promo or just nice clean stuff VG+ or better. Available today. Not asking a fortune. Probaly 20% off of discogs median price. Message me.

Thanks, Herb

kentj1948

Teac A-7010 Reel to Reel Deck, Good Winter Project $250.00
« Reply #673 on: 22 Oct 2022, 05:28 pm »
I was assured that this deck was working, unfortunately, the on/off switch seems to be broken so it's hard to verify.  It is in average shape for its age and appears complete.  It comes with two Maxell metal reels and four plastic reels of tape.  Also included is an Optimus microphone.

Working but unrestored examples are bringing $800 plus shipping.  The reels are worth $50. 

If you have any interest, give me a call.  Thanks for checking out my ad.  Kent Johnson 636-399-8053

Cz606

« Reply #674 on: 10 Nov 2022, 06:40 pm »
Update: a family member thinks he can get these running and may keep them so they are no longer available.

A little less traditional post here, but I’ve got a pair of Meridian DSP3200 with stands that were donated when the owner moved. The odd piece is because they are Ethernet speakers, I don’t have a preamp to test them. Based on their age and condition, I’d guess they’d work but am not positive.

« Last Edit: 15 Nov 2022, 01:11 am by Cz606 »

waterboy

« Reply #675 on: 12 Nov 2022, 12:52 am »
Hi, I've got a Meridian 518 Digital Processor that I no longer using. I bought it new and used it for digital processing and jitter control between a transport and DAC. I never used it as a preamp. but I know that is a feature of the unit. It has a gain/volume feature.  I'm not familiar with the Meridian ethernet speakers or what output you would need from the Preamp, but I'd can check and see if it would work.

KenSeger

• Heavy and noisy, but beautiful
    • Ken's Plain Jane Website
« Reply #676 on: 27 Nov 2022, 04:31 pm »
Free to a good home.

100% recycled cotton insulation suitable for speaker cabinet dampening. Never used. Made by UltraTouch Recycled denim.
Multiple pieces 3" thick, 15" wide and various lengths in three boxes.
Box #1 height 16" x  width 26" x depth 22".
Box# 2 is 27" x 18" x 15".
Box #3 is 22" x 16" x 17".

waterboy

« Reply #677 on: 2 Dec 2022, 02:42 pm »
SOLD For sale a set of Versalab RFI power conditioner Wood Blocks. They retailed for $1040 when new. There are 2 Duplex Wood Blocks and 3 IEC inline Wood Blocks. These devices are very effective at reducing the RFI induced noise floor on your AC power lines. The IEC devices have the advantage of reducing RFI on the power cord at the point of entry to your component.  $300 for the set or best offer. Call Dave (314) 452-1313 or email.

« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2022, 11:27 pm by waterboy »

vinyldavid

• Collectorious Giganticus
« Reply #678 on: 16 Dec 2022, 02:32 am »
---
« Last Edit: 4 Feb 2023, 04:53 am by vinyldavid »

mitch stl

« Reply #679 on: 21 Dec 2022, 12:27 am »
One of the original Trends Audio TA-10.1 amps. No longer need it for desktop system, so passing it on. $110. Includes power supply. Tested it last night and it works fine. It is in good shape save a very minor scuff mark to the left of the volume knob, which you can see in the photo.