FS:Entire system for sale..Accuton,Raal,DEQX,6 NCORE,ear 834 and Chord qbd76

this_is_vv

So i am putting my entire system for sale...wife has just eough wires...so i am getting a pair of speaker and to fund this putting everything for sale..

•   Chord QBD 76 : You think Chord hugo is good , see the link how much guy was missing qbd76 against chord hugo..$2500

link in down he says after hearing hugo he still missed qbd76hdsd  which is same as this qbd76 except this cant do 24/192 through usb...
"The Hugo is a magic box of tricks. It performs well; just like the Chord Qute HD. Unfortunately I couldn’t make a direct A/B comparison as the last unit I borrowed had been sold. On a subjective comparison from over a week ago, I am reluctant to say they are similar, this will need further investigation. The Hugo lifts the veil and draws out extra detail in some music. I look forward to testing them both together.
For me the QBD76 HDSD has a sound quality that is far richer."

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/64249-chord-hugo-gets-the-dac-crack-and-sack-treatment/

•   DEQX hdp-3: Dont have Mic somehow lost it…have the software and everything..$1800

•   EAR 834 l : With Mullard tube upgrade(one 12AX7 and two 12AU7)….$900

•   6 Ncore Nc400 with 6 smps 600(pair of 3 Ncore each ) : 2100 each or 4000$ for all 6

•   Accuton C173-6-090 6.5" Ceramic Cone Midrange : 900$ a piece on madisound enough have been said for this :800$ for pair

•   Raal 140-15 :900$ for pair

•   Zu pair of speaker cable for mids:50$ for cable

how does it sound:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQr5a6dUODY

pics for serious buyer...
V
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2014, 12:14 am by this_is_vv »

paul79

• Industry Participant
So you have the older qbd76 for sale, or is this listing for the qbd76hdsd?

this_is_vv

Qbd76 ... Both are same dacs only I input changes

V

jackman

Damn, that's a nice system. Best of luck with the sale. Also, I enjoyed your YouTube videos. Wish I lived close enough to hear your system in person.  No doubt it sounds amazing.

this_is_vv

Damn, that's a nice system. Best of luck with the sale. Also, I enjoyed your YouTube videos. Wish I lived close enough to hear your system in person.  No doubt it sounds amazing.

Thanks Jackman....most people feet have been taped on my floor when they listen there fav music....didnt knew anything about audio this was my 2 year effort but now time is no more luxury i have anymore so need to get speakers so i can come home and just listen the music..

V

PS:will start diy again when have time...

this_is_vv

this_is_vv

this_is_vv

Price drop!~!!!

triode4

What's the current price on the accuton's?

this_is_vv

What's the current price on the accuton's?

I lowered it from 100-$ a pair to 800$ a pair..

V