Qobuz playlist problem

fado

Qobuz playlist problem
« on: 2 Feb 2022, 11:38 pm »
I want to build a Qobuz playlist of songs that I really like and want to repeat the same song several times on the one playlist.  Each time I add a duplicate song Qobuz tells me that it is a duplicate and won't let me add it. Does anyone know how to work around this?

rlfortson

Re: Qobuz playlist problem
« Reply #1 on: 9 Mar 2022, 04:26 am »
I gave up on Qobuz and went with Tidal.  When doing the trial I was having problems with Qobuz never playing more than 5 seconds of each song.  Never found a workaround even though I supposedly had full membership during the trial.  Went with Tidal at the Master Edition level and never looked back.  Coming from Spotify (320 kbps), the difference in HiRes on Tidal was very apparent to my ears.  I also have a full rendering MQA DAC that helps, too.  I think Qobuz software is just plain buggy.  Others have found the same situation from what I have seen.

low.pfile

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2022, 05:44 am »
I want to build a Qobuz playlist of songs that I really like and want to repeat the same song several times on the one playlist.  Each time I add a duplicate song Qobuz tells me that it is a duplicate and won't let me add it. Does anyone know how to work around this?

Fado, I can add the same song multiple times in one of my playlists. Within the playlist you want to update,  at the end far right side of the row with the song, I click the THREE DOTS. Then "Add to playlists" is an option. After clicking that, I click the "Add" button next to the same playlist. A pop-up window with "Add again?" appears. I click on "Add anyway" button. I can do this process muliple times.

I have the Studio version of Qobuz on the MacOS.

Hope that helps.

fado

« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2022, 06:03 am »
I failed to see you response until this evening. I will try what you suggested. Thanks