Dynaudio Contour 3.4-SE Rebuilt+ SVS 4000- Subwoofer $3500-OBO

Audiophile58

size / dimensions: 46x9x14
I am downsizing my Stereo system,if you are a well versed Audiophile you can appreciate all that went into these upgrades.these Dynaudio 3,4 Contour SE loudspeakers are a perfect example of build quality ,each driver has its own dedicated section and mounted on a 1/4 thick damped isolation plate for the drivers which are a Isotek-2 tweeter in a wave guide and 2-7 inch mid- woofers with a rear port that can be used closed or open all drivers are made in house in Denmark. I bought these in the SE Santos’s Rosewood which was a Rare option . I have over $1600 just in upgraded Loudspeaker parts, for $200 extra I will include the Pangea Big subwoofer power cord $250, and $250 Neotech sub cables speaker is as New, completely rebuilt with far better parts quality then what comes with Any speaker even at $12k, the model 30 is the latest model that replaced these and these are far better with these $$ upgrades, this has Jantzens excellent AlumenZ foil capacitors ,Jantzen Copper inductors ,Worlds best Path audio resistors, Duelund Tinned copper foil oil bypass capacitors. Cardas Best #1 -0 Crystal copper wire throughout , WBT Loudspeaker terminals , please see link . These were rebuilt by Electronics engineer Radu Tarta very well known in the Audio industry. Take Anything in audio at $5k there is No Loudspeaker produced that can match the musicality and punch that this combination
Can produce.$2800 just in upgrades alone with labor, I am also including the Exceptional
SVS 4000 SB poweredSubwoofer that was $1800 and still has over a year left on the transferrable warranty, I have all original boxes . These require a quality amplifier or nice size vacuum tube amp they are in like new condition . Due to my disabilities pickup only .
I am on the Worcester Auburn ,MA line 20 minutes from the CT boarder .
You can bring your amp to try them if you wish or use my low power amp ,they sound even better with any quality components .just look at the stock Xover with the Yellow capacitor vs .the much Bigger Better Quality Xover,which is the ♥️ heart or brain of all loudspeakers and dictate the quality of the tonal balance and imaging ,this subwoofer has 1200 watts mosfet output stage ,and 4000 watts peaks, and Great SVS app to fully control from your tablet or phone, and will play down to below 18 HZ . the driver alone I am told is 40+ lbs ,102 lbs with the cabinet ,13.5 inch driver and great Svs app to control it .the speakers with upgrades roughly 85+ lbs each and better thenthe current model 30 that is $8k. I have also for sale Neotek subwoofer cables also and a Big Pangea awg7 sig power cord , Thank you
Pick up only , Cash $$ I will entertain any reasonable offer Thank you.

« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2024, 01:41 pm by Audiophile58 »