Marbs...pics of your new amps!

grub

« on: 24 Dec 2002, 11:30 pm »
Hey Marbles, whats the word on pics of your Kraft amps?  I'd still love to see your new endtables.
-->grub

grub

« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2002, 05:20 am »
Cool marbs, I'll email you when I get back in Kzoo (at parents right now).  I just want to see their immensity!
-->grub

bob82274

« Reply #2 on: 25 Dec 2002, 07:05 am »
Forget pics of your amps Marbles!  We need some of your OTHER pics to kick this forum off right! :D

bubba966

« Reply #3 on: 25 Dec 2002, 07:07 am »
Quote from: bob82274
Forget pics of your amps Marbles!  We need some of your OTHER pics to kick this forum off right! :D

Yeah, when do we get this place properly broken in by the one & only Marbles?

JohnR

« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2002, 12:41 pm »
Heh... perhaps they might be good to decorate the walls in Fight Club... :-)

Ferdi

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2002, 04:51 pm »
...nah, we'll use something else to decorate the walls in Fight Club.

hairofthedawg

« Reply #6 on: 26 Dec 2002, 11:07 pm »
Too lazy to edit the size, but http://www.wildwoodrugby.com/251.jpg will give you an idea, although 150 watts lighter.  Marbles review on HD was spot on though, clarity, detail, ease...I love turning my 250 as loud as I can handle them and wondering when my landlord will complain.  My girlfriend is probably a little miffed that I often tell her "music time" and crank the tunes.

You can probably just expand the size a bit and get an idea of what Marbles is enjoying, the basic design is probably more or less the same, and that's quality!

grub

« Reply #7 on: 27 Dec 2002, 05:26 am »
Hair...is that the kraft 400?
It doesn't look like it weighs in at 250#.  I guess the fact that it doesn't all fit into the picture says something though!
I bet you like it whatever it is.
Thanks for the pic,
-->grub

hairofthedawg

« Reply #8 on: 27 Dec 2002, 07:53 am »
No, sorry I wasn't clear.  That's the Kraft 250, one of the monoblocks.  Sorry for the poor quality of the photo.  I have way too many pictures to edit and just put that one online the way it was.  It only weighs 110 lbs I think.  There's another photo at http://www.wildwoodrugby.com/250.jpg that I think has all of it on the screen and you're right, I do enjoy the sound, that's for sure.