Von Schweikert Audio now on Facebook!

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Von Schweikert Audio now on Facebook!
« on: 11 Jun 2011, 12:26 am »
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

We have launched a corporate page on Facebook.  Please visit Von Schweikert Audio's page and leave some feedback if you wish.  There is a LIKE button to click if you like what we're doing.  We also would like some suggestions on what you would like to see on AC and Facebook - we're thinking of adding more technical information about speaker design and room treatment.  Please submit other topics of interest.

We will be posting company news on Facebook as well as Audio Circle.   For instance, if you would like to see photos of our new VR-35 Export Deluxe before our own website has them, check out the Facebook page. There is also a Stereophile Blog mention of our room at the T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach, which was a great success.  We made new friends from around the world, as well as seeing customers we sold speakers to almost 30 years ago. 

If anyone has an interest in my own personal page, just type in Albert Von Schweikert.  I don't have much company info on my personal page, but there are some photos of The Raven, one of the rock and roll bands I played in 40 years ago (!) as well as photos I've taken of scenery around California.  See you on Facebook!

As always, Happy Listening!
Albert

StereoNut

Re: Von Schweikert Audio now on Facebook!
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2011, 08:04 pm »
Lots of luck with the new corporate FB page, Albert. 

Keeping informed on the "latest & greatest" of everything going on at V.S.A. is always an interest to me! :thumb:

SN