Its Just Plain Embarrassing, but I cant STOP myself!!!!

mcullinan

hehe....  :D
Well, I have Call of Duty 4 and I love playing online in the Big ground match. Domination or Team Deathmatch it doesnt matter. So you get a headphone/mic set with the XBox 360 and I sit there and say wtf am I gonna say to a 14 yr old kid... as I am 39... still playing video games and dont plan to stop. And Im good too. I mean maturewise Im practically 14... I just feel a bit self conscious. Anyone else play this thats an old dude. I could rehash my first time I grew a pube... idk.

btw, this is a fantastic multiplayer experience... though sometimes I get confused who is a good guy and who is a bad guy, I think my eyes may be going. LOL!! JEsus!

You go through the ranks and get new weapons and there is a perk system and these things (longer life, more bullet damage) improve and you get new choices.

Mike

Woodsea

Re: Its Just Plain Embarrassing, but I cant STOP myself!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2008, 08:20 pm »
I gotcha by 3 years and I hear ya.  I love playing games especially online.  Keep up the good work :uzi:

IronLion

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2008, 08:25 pm »
Whats your gamertag?  I am playing COD4 right now, it is so addictive and fun.  We should do a 1 on 1 match  8)  I don't have a headset though...mine's PostCom

Zero

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2008, 08:33 pm »
PC's ALL DAY! CONSOLES SUCK!

hehe kidding (halfway)..     Heck, I'm 25 and would like to get back to rockin' the gaming scene..   pwn t3h n00blets...  et all

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jan 2008, 06:35 pm »
I turned 38 the other day and still 'game' on a few consoles. Nothing online since my geographic location is too far away from any type of phone service that doesn't use a crank handle.
But yea! I'd quit my job and become addicted to the "LIVE" account on my 360.

Bob

EDIT; typo