Salk Sound Newsletter subscription link

jsalk

Salk Sound Newsletter subscription link
« on: 27 Dec 2009, 03:48 pm »
From time to time we have news and/or announcements that may be of benefit to individuals who do not necessarily monitor this site on a regular basis.  So, as a convenience, we decided that starting in 2010 we would publish an email Newsletter with hot news, new product announcements, audio tips and exclusive special offers available only to newsletter subscribers.

If you would like to be on our list, you can subscribe here.

Enjoy.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 7 Jul 2010, 02:46 pm by jsalk »

srb

Re: Salk Sound Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2009, 05:23 pm »
Jim,

Had trouble trying to sign up using Vista 64 with IE8 32bit.  The error said my entered security code from the graphic was not correct.  Tried multiple times, then tried it from Firefox 3.5.6 and had no problem.

Thanks,

Steve

mchuckp

« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2009, 06:06 pm »
I had no issue using Safari on my MacBook running Snow Leopard.

funkmonkey

« Reply #3 on: 27 Dec 2009, 07:25 pm »
Great idea Jim.  I'm signed up...  no troubles.   

edit: Except that I may be on there twice now...  I accidentally clicked the conformation email a second time.  :duh:

Cheers, Happy New Year
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2009, 10:50 pm by funkmonkey »

oneinthepipe

• Trainee
    • Salk Signature Sound/Audio by Van Alstine two-channel system
« Reply #4 on: 27 Dec 2009, 07:37 pm »
No trouble signing up with Safari on MacBook Pro.

charmerci

« Reply #5 on: 27 Dec 2009, 09:19 pm »
Vista Home Basic and Firefox.

Done.

jd3

Re: Salk Sound Newsletter subscription link
« Reply #6 on: 27 Dec 2009, 10:36 pm »
Jim,

I also tried multiple times on my Mac G4 with Safari and Firefox..no go.  Had to use my wife's new Mac and then no problems.  Glad to see you got all your hardware/software issues resolved.

John

ctouhey

« Reply #7 on: 27 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm »
No problem with Vista 64 and IE8 32 bit.  The confirmation e-mail was redirected to the Outlook Junk E-Mail Folder, however.  I'm all signed up now!

Chris

Caustic Casey

• "All government, of course, is against liberty.."
    • causticcasey.com
« Reply #8 on: 5 Jan 2010, 03:12 pm »
I'm in!!!

revrob

« Reply #9 on: 11 Jan 2010, 09:55 pm »
I'm in using firefox. When the 1st issue coming?

jsalk

« Reply #10 on: 12 Jan 2010, 07:17 pm »
When the 1st issue coming?

In about two weeks.  We'll shortly have a new model to introduce and will announce that in the first newsletter (among other things).

- Jim

Stylus

« Reply #11 on: 12 Jan 2010, 07:43 pm »
I'm in!  That first issue sounds like a good one!  :eyebrows:

darwin

« Reply #12 on: 27 Jan 2010, 06:06 pm »
Is the subscription link no longer working? I tried to subscribe, but there's no security code showing on the page so that I can copy it.

jsalk

« Reply #13 on: 28 Jan 2010, 07:09 pm »
Is the subscription link no longer working? I tried to subscribe, but there's no security code showing on the page so that I can copy it.

darwin -

Thanks for the head's up.  I think I got it working again.

- Jim

darwin

« Reply #14 on: 28 Jan 2010, 08:43 pm »
It doesn't seem to want to work for me. The security code is showing up now, but when I type it in and submit it, I get an error message that my entry doesn't match. I've tried it a number of times to be sure I'm not mistyping anything, but keep getting the same result.

jsalk

« Reply #15 on: 28 Jan 2010, 10:29 pm »
It doesn't seem to want to work for me. The security code is showing up now, but when I type it in and submit it, I get an error message that my entry doesn't match. I've tried it a number of times to be sure I'm not mistyping anything, but keep getting the same result.

darwin -

I just tried it again and it worked for me.  Just drop me an email at jim @ salksound.com and I can do it for you.  Also, if you can let me know what broswer you are using, etc., perhaps I can figure out what might be going wrong.

- Jim

darwin

« Reply #16 on: 29 Jan 2010, 11:27 am »
Jim, I'm using Safari on my MacBook Pro, which is likely the problem. I just tried subscribing again and got the same result. I'll send you an email.

MichiganMike

« Reply #17 on: 29 Jan 2010, 01:13 pm »
I have tried unsuccessfully to subscribe more than a dozen times on both a Mac and a Microsoft based PC.  Jim, I sent you an email asking you to enter my subscription.
Thanks,
Mike 

jsalk

« Reply #18 on: 29 Jan 2010, 04:22 pm »
I have tried unsuccessfully to subscribe more than a dozen times on both a Mac and a Microsoft based PC.  Jim, I sent you an email asking you to enter my subscription.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike -

I took care of it.

If anyone else has problems, email me at jim @ salksound.com and I will take care of it.  For some reason, it always works for me.  So also let me know what browser and operating system you are using.  Maybe I can sort it all out.

- Jim

Nuance

« Reply #19 on: 4 Feb 2010, 07:05 pm »
I must say, I love the newsletter, Salk team!  I am reading it now - good stuff here.