Evo one for sale

Spenav

Evo one for sale
« on: 2 Jun 2022, 01:39 pm »
There is a pair of Evo One for sale here:
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisahfcd-nuprime-evolution-one-mono-bloc-solid-state
Best price I have ever seen.

sonicxtc

Re: Evo one for sale
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2022, 12:54 pm »
THANK YOU for posting this.
I purchased the monoblocks.
Frankly, I was not even considering these and not even looking for a Nuprime product.
However, after some quick research and reading a stellar review describing a group of audiophiles and their reaction to hearing the monoblocks, I contacted the seller.

My system is still evolving, but the insertion of these amps was noteworthy and great.
The amps seem to produce a very subtle hum for a few hours after first being power on, but this does go away and is not audible. I'm curious as to what causes this, but it's not an issue for listening and left powered on (which I am doing), it's simply not audible.

These are wonderful sounding amps. The depth of bass, the width of the soundstage and the general immediacy are remarkable. I've been an audiophile for about 35 years and don't post such comments often or casually. I've owned tube, solid state, hybrid, class D and these sing.

I'm now curious about other Nuprime products.

I thank you for the post.

rustydoglim

« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2022, 03:44 pm »
Thanks!  We wish we had more marketing budget as many people have not heard about Nuprime. But then if we do that, we would have to raise the price of our products. Thankfully we have enthusiastic customers to help spread word of mouth.

You can consider the AMG series, which have different sonic characteristic than the Evolution One. The PRA-9X would shock audiophiles about its performance for the price. It doesn't belong in that price range :).

This offers a complete summary of all Nuprime series: https://nuprimeaudio.com/systems/

Spenav

« Reply #3 on: 31 Aug 2022, 01:41 am »
Glad I could help.