product dimensions

michael green MGA

• Industry Participant
  • "everything affects everything else"
    • MGA/RoomTune
product dimensions
« on: 16 Nov 2012, 11:59 am »
Hi Roger

Hope your doing well. Haven't seen you in a long time. I need to get some dimensions on all the Music Reference products older and new. I didn't find this on your website. Where can I find these my audio brother?

Are you going to be at the CES this year? Maybe I can pop in and say hi.

thanks

michael

Roger A. Modjeski

Re: product dimensions
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2012, 05:39 pm »
Hi Roger

Hope your doing well. Haven't seen you in a long time. I need to get some dimensions on all the Music Reference products older and new. I didn't find this on your website. Where can I find these my audio brother?

Are you going to be at the CES this year? Maybe I can pop in and say hi.

thanks

michael

Here is a link to the RM-200 specs including dimensions. http://ramlabs-musicreference.com/music_reference_rm-200_hybrid_power_tube_amplifer.html

The RM-10 dimensions are 13x10x6. I have a new versions of the RM-10 in production now. It is 25 watts per channel with an expanded class A region and has the advantage of needing no bias adjustments. In addition it has an LED indicator for each output tube so that the condition of each tube can be seen at a glance. Although many of us don't mind the process of biasing an amp, there are many who would be more inclined to have a tube amp if no adjusting was needed. Although matched tubes are recommended, this new amp does not require them. The price is tentatively $2450.

michael green MGA

• Industry Participant
    • MGA/RoomTune
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2012, 01:08 am »
Thanks

Would the 9SE happen to be the same as the 10?

rbwalt

« Reply #3 on: 19 Nov 2012, 02:28 pm »
no the RM9se is the same size as a regular RM9MKI or MKII.

michael green MGA

• Industry Participant
    • MGA/RoomTune
« Reply #4 on: 20 Nov 2012, 05:29 am »
Thanks RB, so what is the dimension?

I have several amps on the way to me for voicing and while I'm doing them I might as well come up with the optimum for Roger's Amps.

For some reason we have been getting excellent wood to tune with here. I've talked to some of the guys from other parts of the states and getting good wood and wood workers has been tough. Here it's like living in a kiln and the wood takes to tone pretty quick. Even in the winter I can do outside curing.

I've been looking at a couple of Roger's amps for myself. I use to have several back at the Ohio setup, but when I moved locations my guys scarfed up the MR's fast.

thanks for the info

jmc207

« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2012, 05:44 am »
My RM-9 is 17.75" wide by 11.75" deep and ~6.5" to 6.75" high (non-stock feet on mine). Hope that helps.

michael green MGA

• Industry Participant
    • MGA/RoomTune
« Reply #6 on: 20 Nov 2012, 06:28 am »
Thanks jmc

That's what I'm hunting for.

enjoy your evening

mg