New Guy

EDRN

New Guy
« on: 13 Jan 2021, 12:17 am »
Hello Everyone
I am new to this site and looking foward to communicating with this community. I have been into audio since my early twenties at that time assembled the best system i could afford at the time. I still have all of that equipment and since then have made some changes/upgrades. Since the COVID restrictions I have renewed interest in bring my system up to date and thinking I want to start with the speakers. That's how I found this site, while cruising youtube videos I came across GR-Research and Danny's videos. Of particular interest to me are the NX-studio monitors (although drivers are unavailable at this time). I have been out of audio for a while and have many questions and knowledge deficits. I need to learn more about digital music as I am from the analog world. So my quest begins with speakers. Please point me in the direction NX-Studio monitor discussions. Looking foward to meeting all of you

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2021, 01:12 am »
Welcome  :thumb:
Please see the GR Research Circle:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=16.0