Von Schweikert Audio VR-6 Original Series In Cherry with Cartons

WolfsongAudio

Here is a truly rare pair of speakers. Von Schweikert Audio Vr-6 original series. Please see the photos for the very very good cosmetic condition. There are 3-4 small marks in the veneer/finish Some small marks in the painted panels as well. Most would rate these a strong 8/10. See the photos! Grill covers are included. They were not used and have been in storage. Some small areas of the fabric have been re-glued to the frames.

This is a 1 owner pair of speakers. They are 100% original and 100% operational. Used in a smoke and child free environment. All drivers are 100% operational with ZERO damage or abuse of any kind.

The VR-6 is a real full range design with measured bass in the 25 hz range in a real room. At 92 db sensitivity they will happily pair with 20 watts! This pair lived a long time with an Art Audio Jota at 20 watts. Real time and phase alignment allow the user to set up the speakers for proper arrival of the wave launch at the listening position. Wilson Audio touts their new 30+K speaker as a "perfect compromise" with user adjustable time/phase. Von Schweikert Audio did that 15 years ago for 12.5K!

Von Schweikert Audio does offer an upgrade to the crossovers and drivers in the midrange/tweeter units. These have NOT had that upgrade. Last priced at $1200 some feel the upgrade is worth it and some do not.

Priced to move at $4500!

This is a used pair of speakers and carries NO warranty of any kind. It will not arrive DOA because it works.

If you are local to the Atlanta area I can even deliver the speakers.

The speakers will weigh in at 400+ lb boxed in the 4 original cartons. Original packing is included but they should be over boxed for safe shipping. I would suggest Craters and Freighters. Craters and Freighters will can also deliver these internationally.

These will not ship via USP or Fedex to a residential address. They can be shipped via FedEx to a commercial US address.

Paypal users will pay the 2.9% fees they charge me. I much prefer MO or checks ( after they clear)
« Last Edit: 6 Aug 2013, 03:10 pm by WolfsongAudio »

WolfsongAudio

Bump

kudoosamod

Hi, I'm from South Africa . Are they still available?