Hello all!

Wingfield

Hello all!
« on: 18 Feb 2015, 09:34 pm »
Greetings. A new AC member here. I've joined so I can maintain contact during the build of an LDR preamp. I have ordered a LDR3x.V2.1 controller and related parts and am waiting for their arrival. I have a case, jacks, silver wire, power supply, etc. All ready to be assembled. I'll continue to read prior posts and gather information as I wait.

Later,
Ed

Shakeydeal

Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2015, 08:19 pm »
Welcome Ed  :wink:

Shakey

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Handcrafted high performance audio
    • Tortuga Audio
« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2015, 08:36 pm »
It's always interesting to see the DIY projects people come up with. Good luck with your project. Look forward to seeing pics etc.
Cheers,
Morten

Wingfield

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2015, 06:27 pm »
It's always interesting to see the DIY projects people come up with. Good luck with your project. Look forward to seeing pics etc.
Cheers,
Morten

Ok, I'll share the build, but be warned that I obtained my DIY knowledge from The Professor on Gilligan's Island. 

E.

Wingfield

« Reply #4 on: 1 Mar 2015, 03:33 am »
Update ::

I received my board in the mail this afternoon and completed a "skeleton" build this evening. One in, one out, silver wired, and it sounds VERY good. I'll post pictures as I begin to "flesh" it out. I'll probably spend a few days just enjoying the sound. Listen first, build later.

E.

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Handcrafted high performance audio
    • Tortuga Audio
« Reply #5 on: 1 Mar 2015, 03:10 pm »
Update ::

I received my board in the mail this afternoon and completed a "skeleton" build this evening. One in, one out, silver wired, and it sounds VERY good. I'll post pictures as I begin to "flesh" it out. I'll probably spend a few days just enjoying the sound. Listen first, build later.

E.

DIY long and prosper!