Audiophile Who Knows How To Set-up a Turntable in Springfield, Mo Area

taipan1013

I have an old audiophile turntable that needs to be set-up.  I have looked online and found videos and articles but would like to speak directly with someone who has experience in setting up turntables.  Is there anyone in the Springfield, MO area that would be willing to speak with me?  Thank you for considering to help.  Greg Edwards

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I have an old audiophile turntable that needs to be set-up.  I have looked online and found videos and articles but would like to speak directly with someone who has experience in setting up turntables.  Is there anyone in the Springfield, MO area that would be willing to speak with me?  Thank you for considering to help.  Greg Edwards
Setup the cartridge in the arm or install the TT in your system?

Ron D

If you were to list the table's manufacturer and model as well as the arm and cartridge there might be more than one resident expert here who can help you out.

taipan1013

Thank you for answering my note.  I need help setting up the cartridge and turntable.  I have the rest of the system setup. 

The turntable I have is a "Well Tempered Classics" turntable with a Denon 103r cartridge.  I want to learn how to maximize the sound of the turntable by correctly adjusting the turntable, tone arm and cartridge.

Thanks again for answering my note.

Greg Edwards

taipan1013

The request is set-up cartridge, tone arm and turntable.  I have a "Well Tempered Classic" turntable and Denon 103r cartridge.

Thanks for answering my request.

Blackmore

I was in Springfield for Christmas and could have helped. Sorry I missed your post. Probably won’t be back in town for a few months. Hopefully someone local can help.