[SOLD] Zu Audio Druid IV/08 upgraded to 13 stage 1 drivers

hk29

SOLD
I have a Zu Audio Druid MK IV / 08 in high black gloss. I installed the Druid IV / 13 Stage 1 upgrade drivers in December 2019 so the drivers are only 4months old - I have the receipt and you can verify with Zu directly. They sound superb! I looked over the speakers I see normal wear and tear for a speaker this old. There is a nick one of the speakers on the front right corner about half way down :( otherwise the high gloss looks great - and tough to photograph without seeing reflections of my kids stuff :)

I’m selling because they are simply too big for my room and going back to bookshelves. They are superb - they have a magical midrange and are lively and dynamic.  I have them up about 7mm off the floor and sounds amazing top to bottom.

They're also high sensitively and work well with tubes. I'm very sad to be selling these.

Originally $3400 + $799 upgrade kit (https://www.zuaudio.com/diy/druid-4-13-s1-upgrade-kit)

I have the 8 ball end screws with nuts.   I do not have the original packaging so looking for a local deal in San Francisco area. 

Asking $1,900 + shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!!

If you want shipping, please let me know -- I can get them packed well and quote you shipping, but it won't be cheap as each unit is 60lbs and the box will 60" x 15" x 12" (for each unit).

« Last Edit: 15 May 2020, 05:40 am by hk29 »