Arcam B-Stock Sale!

8thnerve

Arcam B-Stock Sale!
« on: 22 Apr 2004, 03:31 pm »
**This sale is for anyone near the Tennessee area and those of you without a local Arcam dealer.  (Call me to verify that you are in the qualifying areas if you are unsure)

AT LEAST 20% OFF ALL ARCAM B-STOCK ITEMS!!!

What's available?  Here is a short list of the most popular items, but almost all of the Arcam line is available.  Call for more info.

CD-73T  -- The best value CD player under $1500
CD-93T
DV-78  -- best picture from any DVD under $1500, incredible CD playback
DV-89  -- reference level DVD-A plus reference CD and video.  
DV-27A  -- (better than 20%) said to be the BEST DVD player period, at any price.
DV-27 -> (incredible deal, get a DV-27A without the faceplate for MUCH less!!!) upgrade to 27A on the cheap??
A-65+
A-80
A-90
A-32
AVR-200  -- best AV reciever under $2000, it has beat the Denons, Sonys, etc.
AV-8  -- The best AV processor in the world, Processor of the year, etc.
P-7  -- matching 7 channel amp for AV-8

These won't last long, but I figured you all might like to know...

www.audiorevolutions.com

What is B-Stock?  Here is the word straight from the Arcam website:

Great Prices

My mother always told me, "If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true."   You and I both know that you don't get something for nothing.  What are you giving up to get these great prices (typically 10 to 30% off and sometimes much more)?  You're buying "B-Stock".  B-Stock are those items that we don't feel can morally be sold as new.  While all the items listed below are functionally perfect and come with the full manufacturer's warranty, for one reason or another most of them have been out of the box, plugged-in, and actually listened to.

They may be demonstrator units that were used in our show room, at hi-fi shows, by reviewers, or by our salespeople on the road.  Some will also be units that had a minor defect and have been refurbished by our factory trained technicians. And still others are special purchases, discontinued models, or over stocks.   This last group are brand new.  The rest of the items have typically had anywhere from a few hours to a few dozen hours of actual use.   We like to think of them as better than new.  (With modern electronics, most manufacturing defects show up within the first few hours of use.   That's why all our electronic suppliers put their finished products through "burn-in" tests.  We like to think of our few extra hours of use in the field as just a second quality control check :-)

Full Manufacturer's Warranty

In all cases the products actually do go through a "third" quality control check in which our service technicians go over them with a fine tooth comb.  When they leave here, the manufacturers are so confident in the product that they have agreed to let us treat them as if they really were brand new.   That is, your factory warranty starts the day you receive the product.

Local Support

We know all too well the trauma of buying an expensive item by mail order.  So, whenever possible we will arrange for any sale from our B-Stock list to be completed by a local Audiophile Systems retailer that is authorized to sell that particular line.  This way you not only get to see the specific unit you're buying, but in the rare case that any problems should develop in the future, you have competent local support.